Kylie Cosmetics

GreenEyedAllie

shontay07108

Woot! I got through! It's a small miracle. I don't know why, but I was waiting in one browser, decided to open another and bam! The second one went right through. All I got was the rose gold shadow. The gold lip products cost too much when I know they won't work for me, the eyeliner set isn't worth it to me b/c that brush looks weak and Leo is not really unique to what I have. Can't wait to get my order.

GreenEyedAllie

Woot! I got through! It's a small miracle. I don't know why, but I was waiting in one browser, decided to open another and bam! The second one went right through. All I got was the rose gold shadow. The gold lip products cost too much when I know they won't work for me, the eyeliner set isn't worth it to me b/c that brush looks weak and Leo is not really unique to what I have. Can't wait to get my order.

yay congrats! My stuff from last restock shipped today!

elegant-one

:icon_cheers: So happy for you Sis! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Once again, I had no clue about the restock today LOL!

Haven

wow that's close! do you mind telling me the mac shadows?

No problem:
orb
all that glitters
charcoal brown
bronze
rule
saddle
swiss chocolate
ground brown
carbon

The way the pic posted orb is in lower right corner. So the shades are listed starting with the bottom row going right to left and the next two rows right to left. HTH! :D

Last edited:

mollyv6

I ordered the rose gold last week, it shipped the next day and arrived today! Much prettier in person. The pics I've seen show it as pink but it is much more true rose gold. My only issue was that it applied patchy but that could be because it was warm after sitting in my mail box in 110 degree weather. Overall, it seems like it'll wear well as it was tough to get off my hand when u swatched it. Kinda pricey after shipping but I wanted to try her stuff and I don't really do the matte lip thing.
image.jpg

mollyv6

If you wanted rose gold but didn't get it or don't want to hassle with the last upcoming restock, try Weenie from ColourPop as they are very similar. Weenie is a bit darker but applies much smoother (at least for me) and way cheaper. You can kind of see where the Kylie shadow bunches up in my swatch but maybe others won't have the issue.

image.jpg
Weenie on the left, Kylie rose gold on the right.

montREALady

Got my mini kit yesterday:
3d729519-264b-48a4-990d-228172e492cb_wm.jpg
It's seriously so cute

1470701171803_wm.jpg

20160808_185005_wm.jpg
Comparison with a full sized (Exposed & True Brown K)

d87236f8-a5d9-4bac-82ee-3f83a88a9302_wm.jpg
Postcard

montREALady

If you wanted rose gold but didn't get it or don't want to hassle with the last upcoming restock, try Weenie from ColourPop as they are very similar. Weenie is a bit darker but applies much smoother (at least for me) and way cheaper. You can kind of see where the Kylie shadow bunches up in my swatch but maybe others won't have the issue.

View attachment 55772
Weenie on the left, Kylie rose gold on the right.

I have Weenie and La La so I think I'm good. Thanks! I actually like how Kylie's looks more in this swatch.

montREALady

And always fast shipping! Ordered on the 4th (Thursday) and had it on the 8th, Monday! CA --> NYC. Better be for $9 :mad: :p

shontay07108

I have Weenie and La La so I think I'm good. Thanks! I actually like how Kylie's looks more in this swatch.

I have Weenie, too and I also prefer the Kylie swatch. Man, I'm hoping Lord will sell out soon because I was so close to ordering it just now. Something tells me if I try it on I'll wonder why I played myself. LOL

Prettypackages

View attachment 55732

View attachment 55733

View attachment 55734 View attachment 55735

Some photos of my new palette!

The last photo is a comparison pic to a MAC palette that I made using some perm shades - just playing around. Haven't swatched/used the Kylie palette to compare to the MAC.

No problem:
orb
all that glitters
charcoal brown
bronze
rule
saddle
swiss chocolate
ground brown
carbon

The way the pic posted orb is in lower right corner. So the shades are listed starting with the bottom row going right to left and the next two rows right to left. HTH! :D
love the shadows that you put together.

HOw do her shadows compare? THey look pretty, but I know I have these colors.