all that glitters
charcoal brown
bronze
rule
saddle
swiss chocolate
ground brown
carbon

The way the pic posted orb is in lower right corner. So the shades are listed starting with the bottom row going right to left and the next two rows right to left. HTH! :D

thank you I think I have all of these somewhere in my stash :D except for carbon I have managed to avoid carbon lol

Haven

:icon_cheers: So happy for you Sis! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Once again, I had no clue about the restock today LOL!

Well I hate to admit this, but I like the Kylie shadows better than the MAC. I really wanted to like the easier to get, perm MAC shades more.

The hunt for MAC products in the past (RiRi, Marilyn, Osbournes etc) is what killed a lot of my enthusiasm for the brand. I really don't follow MAC new releases like I used to.

elegant-one

Well I hate to admit this, but I like the Kylie shadows better than the MAC. I really wanted to like the easier to get, perm MAC shades more.

The hunt for MAC products in the past (RiRi, Marilyn, Osbournes etc) is what killed a lot of my enthusiasm for the brand. I really don't follow MAC new releases like I used to.

I agree! The Kylie shades & texture are very nice. Same here, I haven't bought much Mac at all lately. Too many other great products to waste money on lol.

Jayjayy

Okay it's been a few weeks since I purchased Posie K and Candy K, and I hate them. HATE them! They look so bad I don't even want to post swatch pictures. They apply patchy and dry very wrinkly. I've tried them with lip primers, liners, and even over other lipsticks but I just can't. And the lip liners that came with the kit are too light to really do anything. So much money wasted. I'm scared to try the glosses now.

I thought the bad reviews were exaggerating but maaaan I regret buying them. Shipping was quick though and the tubes were full lol.

shontay07108

Okay it's been a few weeks since I purchased Posie K and Candy K, and I hate them. HATE them! They look so bad I don't even want to post swatch pictures. They apply patchy and dry very wrinkly. I've tried them with lip primers, liners, and even over other lipsticks but I just can't. And the lip liners that came with the kit are too light to really do anything. So much money wasted. I'm scared to try the glosses now.

I thought the bad reviews were exaggerating but maaaan I regret buying them. Shipping was quick though and the tubes were full lol.

That's sad to hear. I absolutely love Posie. It's one of my most used lipsticks.

Tashaboo

So I'm still disappointed that I didn't get anything during her birthday sale. Each time by the time I got to my basket the mini set was gone. I like the concept of the minis because I don't wear a lot of colors that much so it would have been perfect for me. Ugh I hope she comes out with another set and it doesn't have to be in the birthday casing.

Icecaramellatte

So I'm still disappointed that I didn't get anything during her birthday sale. Each time by the time I got to my basket the mini set was gone. I like the concept of the minis because I don't wear a lot of colors that much so it would have been perfect for me. Ugh I hope she comes out with another set and it doesn't have to be in the birthday casing.

I read on IG that it is coming back.

Icecaramellatte

Ohh thats great! I really really want the minis sooooo bad!!! its shameful lol

Tashaboo! You missed it! It came back on Wednesday and the minis are gone now. I think they still have the cream eyeshadows though. I have a feeling they'll do minis in some form again though. If I hear of anything, I'll post. One thing I noticed though. There seems to be a quick turnaround. If they say something is coming back, it happens within a few days. I think that is the draw of this brand and Colourpop. They have in house manufacturing facility and can pop out new products quickly.

montREALady

Tashaboo! You missed it! It came back on Wednesday and the minis are gone now. I think they still have the cream eyeshadows though. I have a feeling they'll do minis in some form again though. If I hear of anything, I'll post. One thing I noticed though. There seems to be a quick turnaround. If they say something is coming back, it happens within a few days. I think that is the draw of this brand and Colourpop. They have in house manufacturing facility and can pop out new products quickly.

I managed to get the mini set in their 2nd launch of the collection back in August. I love the idea like you said. Sucks that it sells out so quickly.

Prettypackages

oh wow really???

does anyone know of a good dupe of Kylie's Freedom?

itskathleeeen

Since she will offer free shipping this Thursday the 15th, I'm starting to make a list of items I want to get lol! Any you'd like to recommend?

shontay07108

Since she will offer free shipping this Thursday the 15th, I'm starting to make a list of items I want to get lol! Any you'd like to recommend?

Posey, Kristen, 22 and Love Bite are my faves.

I don't even have much to order, but I will take advantage of the free shipping. Maybe if Reign metal gloss is still there I will get it.

Icecaramellatte

Ohh thats great! I really really want the minis sooooo bad!!! its shameful lol
[MENTION=92488]Tashaboo[/MENTION] PMing you. Hope you get in on the restock. I think the birthday stuff will be available tomorrow too. I'll be at work so I'll probably miss it. What happened to the late day restocks? Oh well.

montREALady

@Tashaboo PMing you. Hope you get in on the restock. I think the birthday stuff will be available tomorrow too. I'll be at work so I'll probably miss it. What happened to the late day restocks? Oh well.
No they weren't restocking bday stuff. Only Leo in regular packaging. Copper cream shadow was left over from when they came out I think. I wish it were rose gold. I ordered Exposed gloss, that's it.

Icecaramellatte

Did anyone order? I was unsure if I should. I wanted the new Colourpop stuff more. Plus, today was the first time I even wore my Kylie Rose Gold shadow. I really like the color though. I hope I don't end up wanting a BU. Did I miss out on Heir? It said sold out when I got a chance to check out the site hours after launch. Was it even offered? I did see copper shadow but I haven't even tried the one I have yet. I put stuff in my cart that was on my list for "next time." I decided to press submit because of the free shipping. I got Like and Literally glosses and metals in reign and King?? don't remember right now. Boy I really want the Colourpop stuff. Do I dare?

leonah

I'm still unsure which to get, 2 lipglosses from KC or more items from CP. btw how are KC glosses? they do look nice. I like posie and koko glosses the most! do you guys know any formula that they resemble?

BrittLuvsMakeup

Although I've ordered from the site quite a few times, the costs of shipping and handling really started to turn me off even more than I was turned off already recently so there were a couple of items that I took advantage of getting since the shipping is free. I ordered the following items:

Brown Sugar Lip Kit
Love Bite Lip Kit
Posie K Gloss
Candy K Gloss
Kyshadow Bronze Palette (I was on the fence because I know I have a ton of dupes for this palette but I caved in and got it anyways, lol.)

I am also considering purchasing the Brown Kyliner Kit and the Copper Creme Shadow but I don't feel like I just HAVE to have them.

I plan on purchasing quite a few pieces from the new Colourpop collection that was launched today, however, I chose to focus on getting the products I wanted from Kylie Cosmetics because the free shipping offer is temporary and probably won't come around often while the new products on Colourpop should be around for awhile.

Tashaboo

@Tashaboo PMing you. Hope you get in on the restock. I think the birthday stuff will be available tomorrow too. I'll be at work so I'll probably miss it. What happened to the late day restocks? Oh well.

Ugh so no lip mini set or at least was hoping it would be in the regular packaging. I didn't order anything.. I can't lie but I was thinking about brown sugar.. but im not sure. need to see more swatches.

Icecaramellatte

Ugh so no lip mini set or at least was hoping it would be in the regular packaging. I didn't order anything.. I can't lie but I was thinking about brown sugar.. but im not sure. need to see more swatches.

I saw that the mini kit wasn't there. That is so messed up. They definitely showed it when I clicked the preview link. Sorry about that. But I suspect another version will come. Maybe for holidays but that is just a guess.