Kylie Cosmetics

Icecaramellatte

I checked in a few hours after the launch and all the new colors were still there. I'm wondering if more are annoyed with the shipping or they are getting better with demand.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I checked in a few hours after the launch and all the new colors were still there. I'm wondering if more are annoyed with the shipping or they are getting better with demand.

I hope it's a combination of both. I hope that they are upping their supply to better meet demand but I also hope that the shipping costs turn people off enough for them to speed up the process of lowering the shipping charges.

LiliV

My order came today! I'm excited to use Heir tomorrow. The metal formula definitely reminds me of the original launch formula for the mattes before she changed from mousse to more liquidy. Heir is definitely more mousse-like than my other mattes

IMG_7297.JPG

As for the drop off in orders- I think it's just Kylie is launching sooooo many new colors it's hard to keeep up with so stock is improving. And the shipping is hefty

shontay07108

I bought Pumpkin during the last launch and I'm really excited for it. Hopefully it'll look the way I was hoping Ginger would. I changed my mind about Spice because I have similar colors (it was a hard choice though lol). Plus, I'm waiting for all those new Dose of Colors shades coming out.

Haven

I think that part of the reason her products do not sell out as fast as before is because the resale market has bottomed out. The eBay and Amazon vultures are not as interested in her products.

Haven

Hey did you guys see Kylie is coming out with a Burgundy eyeshadow palette? Looks nice. I think it is launching Thursday.

I really love the bronze palette, so I will probably end up with this one too. I will be working when it is released, however, so I will probably have to wait for a restock. My guess is that it will be OOS by the time I can go online on launch day.

If it doesn't sell out quickly, then I may be able to snag it this time around.

montREALady

So did the Burgundy Palette sell out in minutes? It's sold out. I didn't take a peek until now. I can't pay the $9 shipping.

Latest posts