Kylie Cosmetics

shontay07108

So did the Burgundy Palette sell out in minutes? It's sold out. I didn't take a peek until now. I can't pay the $9 shipping.

Looks like it. I actually got a link about an hour before it went up. I guess because I buy so much from them. The email was titled "a treat for you" and I was hoping for a discount or free shipping b/c I forgot about the palette launch. I passed on it b/c I'm not doing much with shadow these days. It looks nice enough, though.

YOU. BETTA. WERK! Looks fab on you!

Ah Sis, you look GORGEOUS!!! I love it. :wazup: <---- just had to lol :heart:

Thanks, ladies! :D I would say I miss y'all b/c I haven't really been posting, but I creep around and see y'all all the time. lol

Haven

I missed the palette launch, and it sold out. Stupid work LOL

I will order during the eventual restock. I plan to pacify myself with some Dior holiday stuff:cloud9:

Last edited:

Haven

Earlier, I was going to ask if you bought any of the Dior holiday.

Yes I did:D

I ended up with three lipsticks (gold, peach and plum) and both eye palettes! I had a gift card that covered the cost of the eye palettes :D The red and pink lipsticks were also calling to me, but I am not suffering from a shortage of red and pink lipsticks.

I will try for the new Kylie eyeshadow palette on Monday. I will be working again but taking a little online shopping break will be more manageable on Monday.

Are you planning on ordering the new KC palette?

BrittLuvsMakeup

For those of you, like myself, who have been turned off from ordering due to the shipping prices, now is the time to buy since it's been announced that domestic orders over $40 and international orders over $60 will be shipped for free through the holidays. So far I've just ordered the The Burgundy Palette, but I do plan on buying the four new lip kits once I see what other promotions she will be running since she said that free shipping was the first of her "holiday surprises." Tomorrow starting at 12:01a.m PST through midnight, Kymajesty will be free with any purchase. I already have that shade so I won't be making a purchase tomorrow but I'm looking forward to what other promotions she will be running and will probably hold off on purchase the newer lip kits in hopes that she'll run another promotion that will capture my interest.

montREALady

I was thinking about buying the Burgundy Palette. I already have KyMajesty but I suppose I can use it in an IG giveaway or give it to my sister. Now I can't keep up with the palettes with red in them. Like do I even need this one more than MR? Do I still try to get MR? This is madness.

elegant-one

Yes I did:D

I ended up with three lipsticks (gold, peach and plum) and both eye palettes! I had a gift card that covered the cost of the eye palettes :D The red and pink lipsticks were also calling to me, but I am not suffering from a shortage of red and pink lipsticks.

I will try for the new Kylie eyeshadow palette on Monday. I will be working again but taking a little online shopping break will be more manageable on Monday.

Are you planning on ordering the new KC palette?

Yep, I just got the KY burgundy palette.

Nice on the gift cards! I didn't get any of the Dior lipsticks, just the matte lip & cheek. maybe I should revisit those lol. I'm still waiting on my eye palette to arrive. That & the TF warm palette. Sooooo much makeup :marchmellow::heart:

BrittLuvsMakeup

I was thinking about buying the Burgundy Palette. I already have KyMajesty but I suppose I can use it in an IG giveaway or give it to my sister. Now I can't keep up with the palettes with red in them. Like do I even need this one more than MR? Do I still try to get MR? This is madness.

I personally think that if you are trying to choose one palette between the two, I would recommend the Modern Renaissance palette. It has the same color scheme as Kylie's but has more shades and costs the same price. If it's not an issue of choosing one over the other, I say get both if you really want both. I have the Modern Renaissance palette but I still bought the Burgundy Palette because I love these kinds of shades.

Icecaramellatte

I personally think that if you are trying to choose one palette between the two, I would recommend the Modern Renaissance palette. It has the same color scheme as Kylie's but has more shades and costs the same price. If it's not an issue of choosing one over the other, I say get both if you really want both. I have the Modern Renaissance palette but I still bought the Burgundy Palette because I love these kinds of shades.

I have the Burgundy palette and just ordered the Modern Renaissance. I have a few other palettes with a red shade in it. I think I keep buying the same palette over and over again but I just can't help it. They keep drawing my eye. I can't even say that I try the red shade first either. I have one in the Huda palette and haven't tried it yet. I'm afraid it might be too much on any given day when I use the palette. I will try it soon though. I did take a long time to try the red in the Makeup Geek MannyMUA palette but liked it quite a bit once I did. Oh well, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have both the Burgundy and the Modern Renaissance. It was kind of an impulse purchase. I kept missing the Modern Renaissance and got others but when it popped back up yesterday, I grabbed it. I can't wait to see how they compare.

Speaking of which, I've been wanting to compare the Burgundy palette to the Bronze palette. I can't find the Bronze palette to save my life. It just up and walked away. So crazy. I feel like it is in the drawer with my other palettes but my eye is just not seeing it. Oh I hope so. How many times did I log on to that site to get it. Ugh! :scratch:

montREALady

I have the Burgundy palette and just ordered the Modern Renaissance. I have a few other palettes with a red shade in it. I think I keep buying the same palette over and over again but I just can't help it. They keep drawing my eye. I can't even say that I try the red shade first either. I have one in the Huda palette and haven't tried it yet. I'm afraid it might be too much on any given day when I use the palette. I will try it soon though. I did take a long time to try the red in the Makeup Geek MannyMUA palette but liked it quite a bit once I did. Oh well, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have both the Burgundy and the Modern Renaissance. It was kind of an impulse purchase. I kept missing the Modern Renaissance and got others but when it popped back up yesterday, I grabbed it. I can't wait to see how they compare.

Speaking of which, I've been wanting to compare the Burgundy palette to the Bronze palette. I can't find the Bronze palette to save my life. It just up and walked away. So crazy. I feel like it is in the drawer with my other palettes but my eye is just not seeing it. Oh I hope so. How many times did I log on to that site to get it. Ugh! :scratch:

I got my Natasha Denona Star Palette yesterday, same colors. I know what you mean, I can't help it with those red shades but I really need to stop it. Now that the Tarte Bunny palette is back and I wanted it in the summer but didn't realize until it sold out, I want that now too. Most of these palettes have the same or similar shades in them!:rolleyes: I hear the Burgundy is a better quality than the Bronze.

montREALady

Looks like it. I actually got a link about an hour before it went up. I guess because I buy so much from them. The email was titled "a treat for you" and I was hoping for a discount or free shipping b/c I forgot about the palette launch. I passed on it b/c I'm not doing much with shadow these days. It looks nice enough, though.

Thanks, ladies! :D I would say I miss y'all b/c I haven't really been posting, but I creep around and see y'all all the time. lol

Love ya!! Haahaa!

Icecaramellatte

Did you guys hear Kylie has a new 4 lip set coming out next week? I'm still trying to figure out if they are full sized products.

Tashaboo

Did you guys hear Kylie has a new 4 lip set coming out next week? I'm still trying to figure out if they are full sized products.

I DID!!!! :reddance: and this time i am :pray: that I make it with the set if its a mini.. cause when i think about it i have a lot of full size mattes and i havent finished any of them so the minis are perfect for me. I saw it on her ig and i think i am in love with the damn gina and gorg... and im kinda feeling the khlo$. So if it comes in the set then i'm thats great.. if not then i'll for sure be shooting for the first 2.

I am also kinda liking the brown sugar for a neutral color on the lips.. bit i have abh ashton and don't know if their a dupe cause that would be a waste of money.

shontay07108

The new colors are a set. Some pics make them look full size while others make them seem...not mini, but not exactly full. LOL I don't know, but I want it regardless. The lightest color seems like it might be a dud on me, but I love the other three. Only problem is that this is launching when I'm at work, or actually on my way out of work. I hope I can get on in time to get this and not have to wait for a restock (if that even happens).

Icecaramellatte

The new colors are a set. Some pics make them look full size while others make them seem...not mini, but not exactly full. LOL I don't know, but I want it regardless. The lightest color seems like it might be a dud on me, but I love the other three. Only problem is that this is launching when I'm at work, or actually on my way out of work. I hope I can get on in time to get this and not have to wait for a restock (if that even happens).

Do you have the kind of job where you can run to the bathroom?

shontay07108

Do you have the kind of job where you can run to the bathroom?
I do, but it's just a bad time because at 6pm est it's time for me to leave and I like leaving on time because I catch public transit and don't have a ton of time to get outside. If I hide in the bathroom a bit earlier hoping it goes up then it looks like I'm hiding out until it's time to go home and then I need to be checked out before I go. It's just a cluster----. If it launched at 4 or 5 it would be much easier for me to hide away for a few minutes.

Latest posts