Las Vegas de Chanel Collection

Ingenue

Me neither, that is currently a bit above my pay grade. If they have it after I pay this months bills, I'll THINK about it. But really, unless I can wear it as a blush, I don't care that much.

Alisha1

^Ouch thats expensive! I think I'm only going to get the collection if it comes here although I do really want RCS and lip pencil!

QueenOfSnark

^Yikes, $92?! NOPE.

Welp, that cinches it, will be getting Route des Indes. Even if that one's hella expensive (which it looks like it will be) I can justify it by it's more intricate design. Right?

Winthrop44

That price is even more ridiculous than I expected.
lol.gif

mac_aiken

My 22 year old wanted the palette so I was going to get it for her. The price was bad enough. What killed the sale for me was the HORRIBLE customer service at that location. I had to call 6 times before someone answered the phone and then I was on hold for 20 minutes before I finally hung up.

Miss QQ

^^ That's bad service! If I hold for 20mins my mobile phone will be heated up, together with the rest of my body.
angry.gif

So pricey! I will probably pass the powder too, and I'll be happy if this collection doesn't come to my counters at all, that way I won't be tempted or feel sad for passing it since I won't get to see it in person.

pemily

I would of so called and ordered from aus but for
$92 I don't think so!!! Plus call charges and postage . So disappointed... Would of looked great on my nw35 skin lol

Rinstar

Ugh I wanted Lucky Stripe so badly, but I can't justify $92 for a highlighter! I barely use highlighters as it is. Maybe if it were a bronzer?

Anitacska

I found a picture of the summer 2012 Chanel highlighter/bronzer which seems to have similar shades to the Vegas one, so might be worth waiting for instead.

Haven

I am really fighting calling Vegas to get this collection! The price of the highlighter/bronzer is insane, but I still want it. So I suppose that means that I am
tease.gif

shontay07108

Here's a link to the highlighter. It looks better than I imagined. Still not buying it, though. http://0335fe2.netsolhost.com/wpb/chanel-lucky-stripes-palette-gold-fingers-nail-polish-las-vegas-collection

QueenOfSnark

It is incredibly pretty and definitely looks to have great color payoff, but $95? Psha!Though admittedly I probably would've went for it right away if it was $65. I swear Chanel is pushing the boundaries of what we'll pay for makeup...

Rinstar

But the pattern on the Lucky Stripes one is so much cuterrrrrrrrr! *whines* LOL

I found a picture of the summer 2012 Chanel highlighter/bronzer which seems to have similar shades to the Vegas one, so might be worth waiting for instead.

Winthrop44

Quote: Originally Posted by QueenOfSnark
I swear Chanel is pushing the boundaries of what we'll pay for makeup...

I agree. I also read the np from the Vegas collection is $28. I won't be paying these prices (bronzers are generally an easy pass for me anyway), so I guess they'll just have to change their strategy.
cutey.gif