Lazy to wear makeup 4 work everyday.

macface

As much I love makeup I feel lazy every morning to put it on.I was wondering does anybody feel like me in the morning?
hmm.gif
.Some of my friends take their makeup to work and put it on in lunch time.

blueyedlady87

Some days i'm too lazy to put it on for work. i love it too, but when ya wake up late and your tired, sometimes ya daon't wanna have to do makeup! or i'll do my lazy makeup routine- powder allover my face, black smudgey eyeliner, and mascara. takes like 5 minutes and i don't scare anyone... hopefully!

TIERAsta

i have many of those days, especially cause i like to hit the snooze button or watch re-runs until like 5 minutes before i have to leave the house!! thank goodness i work at a newspaper where no one sees us!! but i have a similar lazy look like blueyedlady87... blot powder all over, eyebrows, eyeliner, and some gloss. if i'm wearing my glasses to work, i might stay away from mascara... that can get a little messy!!

but i have to admit, i feel better when i look better!! but then again, who doesn't!!

Beauty Mark

I do what I feel like when it comes to makeup. Some days, a little more sleep or doing some other task is more important than putting on some makeup.

Ms. Z

Definately. I am usually running late and I feel to tired to bother.
I do carry the mu w/me and if my eyes are open by the time I get on the train, I put it on (I am never finished by the time I have to get off).

Taj

I start work early ahead of my other collegues, and I keep a whole bunch of makeup at my work place, which means I can do my MU at my office !

Katura

I feel like that alot...but I know I'll be uncomforatable going out without just a lil foundation and mascara on at least..

MisStarrlight

I would probably not ever wear makeup to work-If I wouldn't get fired for it.

But on my days off-even if I go out, I refuse to wear a ton of makeup (green photofinish, concealer, MSF natural or Studio Tech, eyeliner, mascara & eyebrows)

rosquared

that was me this morning. i just put on a dusting of mineral makeup and some fluidline.

oh and my hg vgv lipstick in the car.

Simply Elegant

When I feel too lazy to put on makeup which is really rare because I really love applying it, I just wear concealer for my dark circles, powder, blush, lipbalm and mascara.

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Definately. I am usually running late and I feel to tired to bother.
I do carry the mu w/me and if my eyes are open by the time I get on the train, I put it on (I am never finished by the time I have to get off).

i usually carry around my makeup (a artists mini traveling source). it makes my purse 10lbs heavier! i don't use it as much as i carry it. on my down days i play in it...or days that i'm going "to lunch" i try to do a 5 min. routine:blush, mascara and gloss.

giz2000

I actually only wear full makeup to go to work! Other than that, I wear very little on a daily basis (just lip balm, concealer and mascara)

I'm more lazy about wearing make-up to going to school, especially if I only have a few hours of class and I know all the people in my class anyway!

Ever since I started my new job I've been paying more attention to make-up because I wear the same outfit every single day (a suit) which gets really boring so the only variety I get is in my make-up, lol.

ClaireAvril

I love doing my makeup for work.. its just giving myself enough time to do what I want instead of a natural look everyday.
Depending on what type of job you have just a little bit a makeup can give you that polished / put together look.

Willa

I'd love doing so, but my vanitée is in my bedroom and my man doesnt wake up until 8h30 and I'm gone at 7h.

I can't really put on my makeup in the bathroom, not enought lights

Hate that
angry.gif

glamdoll

I like doing my makeup for work. But on my days off you wouldnt believe i work in cosmetics! lol all I do is moisturizer w/ spf, lip conditioner and curl my lashes. NO mascara! No eyeliner! no blush! because I hate having to take it off at night lol.

If I am going somewhere On my days off, no eye makeup just lightblush and red lips! hehe

smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

I definitely don't feel like wearing make up everyday. I wish I did.

I have decent skin so a lot times some gloss and mascara will do.

snowflakelashes

sleeping ALWAYS trumps makeup lol... I just put makeup on at lunch IF I feel like it. I love my sleep more than anything! Even more than MAC lol
smiles.gif

meaghanb2926

I had one of those days today! I mixed some foundation in with some strobe cream and threw on a few coats of mascara and that was it! 5 mins only and I felt good!!!