-liner
-Mascara

Lips:
-conditioner
-primer
-liner
-lipstick
-lipgloss

yuuup lol thats why I don't do it if I don't work! If I am doing a bright lip and simple eyes its only like 20 mins. I also don't do lashes. lol

just thinking about it makes me lazy right now. But I love doing it on other people
smiles.gif

MACLovin

I usually do my routine in 2 steps..

at home when i get out of the shower:
-moisturizer
-foundation
-powder
-blush
-painterly paint pot on the lids
-a wash of neutral e/s or pgmt

then right before i go into work if i have a few minutes, i park my car around the corner and do the rest of my eye makeup, haha.. its definitely a time saver! if i'm running late, i just take it in the bathroom when i get here and do it then. Or if I'm feeling too lazy I'll just put on mascara and be done with it!

pretebrowneyes

I def love my sleep over getting up early to do makeup...that's what bf driving me to work is for, lol. I do my face (foundation, concealer, eyebrows, concealer on browbone, blush) in the car and at my desk after checking emails I do my eyes (2 color smokey eye, brown liner, mascara). It makes me feel better about my day when I wear my makeup, I love the steps of application, and I hate those "are you sick/sleepy/ok?" questions I get when I don't wear anything, lol

n_c

Foundation, brow highlight, mascara, blush...thats it. I do my lipgloss in the car. I save my full face mu for weekends.

Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretebrowneyes
It makes me feel better about my day when I wear my makeup, I love the steps of application, and I hate those "are you sick/sleepy/ok?" questions I get when I don't wear anything, lol

ITA! When people say I look tired I'm like say what you really mean--I look like crap!
th_LMAO.gif

pinkstar

Omg, this thread was made for me lol.

It's funny, because I am very high-maintenance, but I am SO lazy nowadays to do my makeup for work or school. I WILL do my hair (and it always looks really good) but my "face" usually consists of a little foundation, powder & blush. Talk about lazy.

I used to get soooo done up for highschool and work, but now..I couldn't be bothered.

nunu

Days when i have classes (everyday) I wear make up, to be honest the only thing that excites me about getting out of bed is putting make up on, i love it
smiles.gif

No problem for me!

Kitface

That is so me. I'm still in school but I barely have enough time to brush my teeth etc in the morning, let alone do my makeup. Hahaha. I guess that would change if the people in my class weren't like 10 years older than me.

reesesilverstar

Ha ha,

I don't wear makeup to work either... It's just too much for me on a morning... The other ladies here are always asking me why don't I, cuz they do it plus get the kids ready and take them to school...

Ummm, I'm still used to sleeping in as long as possible, then showering and running out the house... I've not settled into the real world yet. Maybe in 5 yrs or so, lol!

xoleaxo

i know what you mean.. most every morning i'm running late for class and i don't wanna bother with makeup. i usually just put on some foundation, blush, mascara and then do my brows. lipgloss can be done in the car
smiles.gif
i can get all this done in like 5 mins, whereas if i'm doing eye makeup it takes me like 20!