Les Beiges - 2014 Collection

Bonitinha

I got the email from Chanel and I got the new Les beiges powder with the peachy stripe. I wasn't sure which one to get. But hopefully I love it :)

Anitavino

I just ordered No2. I have Le Beiges in 30 now which is more of a gentle contour for me year round. I know I would need 40 if I wanted a more bronzing effect.

Can't wait for the Liquid Le Beiges to come out. My YSL BB cream in medium is almost out and I hope to love this just as much.

elegant-one

I got the email from Chanel and I got the new Les beiges powder with the peachy stripe. I wasn't sure which one to get. But hopefully I love it
smiles.gif

I hope you love it on dear

elegant-one

Did you get yours Elegant? Which one? Trying to decide if I need 02 as well!
No, I didn't order it yet. Maybe I'll wait to see what you think of it first. I ordered the Pink Dior nude shimmer powder.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the price of all these new powders (not just Chanel) are outrageously priced anymore?

Hugs!

Bonitinha

No, I didn't order it yet. Maybe I'll wait to see what you think of it first. I ordered the Pink Dior nude shimmer powder. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the price of all these new powders (not just Chanel) are outrageously priced anymore? Hugs!
No, I didn't order it yet. Maybe I'll wait to see what you think of it first. I ordered the Pink Dior nude shimmer powder. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that the price of all these new powders (not just Chanel) are outrageously priced anymore? Hugs!
Seriously, the prices are getting ridiculous. I am pretty selective these days in what I buy. But then, Bam, they put out another cute stripey product and I'm all over it ;).

elegant-one

Seriously, the prices are getting ridiculous. I am pretty selective these days in what I buy. But then, Bam, they put out another cute stripey product and I'm all over it
winks.gif
Honestly, I was shocked at how expensive the new LesBeiges powder was with tax almost 70.00
001_unsure.gif
If its incredibley awesome beautiful on, then I'm all over it but I'll wait to see what the reviews are first. That, & I am really really loving the Dior products lately
amuse.gif

MaryJane

I was tempted to order this last night when I got the email....until I saw the price. It's very pretty and Chanel is good quality but I have so many bronzers, blushes, and highlighters that I can't justify the cost. I still have the bronzer w/stripes that was released a few years ago and haven't made a dent in that.

Perhaps, when I see it in person and if there are rave reviews, I'll reconsider but I'm going to pass for now.

Bonitinha

I'll post when I receive the multi color powder -- but it always takes a week to ship to me. I wonder if more bloggers will do reviews on it soon? I really don't have many bronzers, so I am hoping the middle shade will work. I do have a gazillion blushes, though, so if it's not that great, I might have to send it back. I'm hoping for a glowy (non shimmery) finish :)

urbis

I agree it all has become way too expensive, especially considering how many collections we are expected to buy (i am thinking at my beloved capture foundation rose at 70 euros!!!)

elegant-one

I'll post when I receive the multi color powder -- but it always takes a week to ship to me. I wonder if more bloggers will do reviews on it soon? I really don't have many bronzers, so I am hoping the middle shade will work. I do have a gazillion blushes, though, so if it's not that great, I might have to send it back. I'm hoping for a glowy (non shimmery) finish :)
I think that^ is the look you'll get from this. I'm just curious how much 'peachy pink' color will show? I hope it works out for you.

meleftie

I also ordered the new Multi-Colour No 2 last night hoping I chose the right color. My other Les Beiges is No 70 and too dark right now as my tan has faded after such a dismal winter. I float between a B40 and B50 in the vitalumiere aqua. I didn't see anything from Summer on the website, do other websites already have it for sale?

Haven

Seriously, the prices are getting ridiculous. I am pretty selective these days in what I buy. But then, Bam, they put out another cute stripey product and I'm all over it
winks.gif
I am in the same boat/mindset as you. I got sticker shock when I saw the price, but the cute stripey product is reeling me in.

Bonitinha

I think that^ is the look you'll get from this. I'm just curious how much 'peachy pink' color will show? I hope it works out for you.
Yes, it will be interesting to see how it compares to some of the other blush bronzers by Chanel. Hopefully it doesn't look the same as the rest of my pinky peach blushes :unsure: I just love the finish of les beiges, but the hefty price tag gives me pause ;)

elegant-one

Yes, it will be interesting to see how it compares to some of the other blush bronzers by Chanel. Hopefully it doesn't look the same as the rest of my pinky peach blushes
001_unsure.gif
I just love the finish of les beiges, but the hefty price tag gives me pause
winks.gif
I'm very curious as to how it makes the skin look. Maybe there is some magic beautifier in the powder
girlhaha.gif
Too bad it takes soooo long for you to get your orders dear. I wonder how fast you would get them from Saks with their new super speedy shipping/delivery. Its pretty amazing.

Latest posts