Lets talk about eyebrows..

almondeyez81

I taught myself how to tweeze bushy brows to perfect arches, it amazes everyone how good a job I did when i am finished. I can go for a half hour or more tweezing someones brows. I got skills!!

iiifugaziii

i need someone to help me with my eyebrows. . . . if you have any suggestions message me
smiles.gif
take a look at my gallery pics for the funky eyebrow pictures

Sushi_Flower

I think yours really suit you iiifugaziii. They seem to have abit of the tadpole effect (where the inner end is suddenly larger than the rest of the eyebrow) which i usually hate but it actually looks fine on you and goes well with the whole look of your face. If you do want to change that tho then just let them grow abit and when you pluck again make sure your brows get smaller slowly. But seriously i think yours go well with your facial features. Hope that helps.

midnightlouise

Geeez. I have only just now gotten obsessed over mine. I've been plucking them for years now, but lately I've realized how bad they still are close up. My natural brows look like commas
ssad.gif
I have a scar through my right brow, they're lighter on the ends, and they're freaking *curly*, just to add insult to injury. I need to find some kind of stencil or kit or something to help me fix them! Gah!

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i have one crazy eyebrow that the hair goes apeshit when it grows. so i only have half eyebrows and draw the majority of it on... ( used to be totally browless but that was really hard to keep them straight so i grew in the Rotwiler eyebrows )

but i cheat and use stencils hehe

JessRocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I am obsessed with eyebrows..not just mine but everyones, so much so that it is the 1st thing i notice about a person now and in an instance i have worked out in my head how they could improve their eyebrows in my opinion... :| It's quiet worrying!

Anyway i don't have anyone else who would think i'm not mad for having a discussion about them so i'm sure you guys would be more than happy..

I'll just start it off by saying as an Indian i naturally had very thick, and long jet black eyebrows as a child and i suppose that's what started the obsession, plucking them for the 1st time a couple of years back made me feel great and since them i have groomed them like mad. I don't like the ultra thin look and can't fathom how some people will only go out if their eyebrows are 'drawn on', but that's not a criticism but as someone with very thick and pigmented brow hairs it's something strange to me..and i'm also right now struggling to figure out what lenght, thickness and style mine would best suit me..

Also i love having a big plucking session, it makes me feel really good afterwards but i always try to maintain them by plucking ones that need it, then directing the hairs up and trimming them rather than pluck, pluck, pluck which i think the people you see with bad brows do.

Also i don't think i'd ever let someone do my eyebrows, i've always done them myself and unless i got some great celebrity eyebrow groomer to do it for me i woudln't trust someone else.

ME TOO....MY HUSBAND THINKS I'M WEIRD CAUSE I ALWAYS CRITIQUE PEOPLES EYEBROWS....THEY STAND OUT FIRST IN MY BOOK....NO ONE HAS EVER TOUCHED MY BROWS...IT'S LIKE SACRED....DANG...GUESS WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON..WIERD!!

crzyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecat
I found a tutorial (with pics) on threading. I haven't tried it yet, I'd rather find a place to get it done (anyone know of one in Columbus, OH?). But the pics are really helpful, I had a good idea of what to do after reading it. HTHS!
http://www.indiaparenting.com/beauty...cgi?art_id=133

Thanks for posting this, I love the shape the lady who threads my brows gets them, I never get mine right. But I'd love to try this at home for my legs!