Lightscapade

Luxurious

i wondered how this MSF looks on skin. i really have no idea. it's matte, but with all the colors. how do they look mixed on skin and as a blush, is it a very pale and white or how? maybe you can answer me
smiles.gif

sharyn

Hi Luxurious,
I'm sorry I dont have Lightscapade but maybe you should try the Swatch section (the Swatch Request Thread) or legacycollection.org/mac , they got swatches and pics of lots of MAC products.

Glitziegal

My MA said it is very light, and makes you look paler but gives a beautiful highlight. Personally I can hardly wait to try it out
smiles.gif

If you do an international search on E-bay there are some great pics.

ishtarchick

all MSFs (except for the natural ones that came out this year) look either glowy/frosty or glittery on the face, i'm thinking glissade will be good for a blush (as were petticoat and stereo rose) and lightscapade will be a finishing powder, kind of like the guerlain meteorites, just to give a healthy glow to the skin. i can't wait for these!!!

eponine

lightscapade isn't a matte, i was playing with it yesterday and it's just a really light shimmery color... it's going to be beautiful as a highlighter!

tadzio79

I saw the swatch of lightscapade and I'm excited to try this when it comes out!
I agree also on usage of it as a highlighter, but I'm not sure if you could use it all over the face? wouldn't that be too much? (but we shall see)

birki

i posted the swatch for danse msfs too under the swatch page.

However i noticed that the sticker on the bottom of the pan differs slightlt from the previous MSFs. The code e.g A76 was previously imprinted on the sticker is now simply printed on the sticker; also the 24M icon is no longer printed on it. Can anyone else confirm this?

mezzamy

great pictures birki, i was just wondering whether Glissade comes out very peachy as it's hard to tell from your swatch as they all look very light
smiles.gif
is lightscapade essentially just a colourless shimmer?

birki

thanks mezzamy! the colors are a tad darker IRL as my flash kinda wash the colors out..but the intensity can be build up according to your preference =)

lightscapade have a pearlish sheen to it tho' i have yet to really test it on my face..will do so tomorrow and update again heh

shabdebaz

It came out pretty light on my NC30-35 skin. I would basically only use it as a highlighter. A better bet for you would be Glissade if you want to use it all over your cheeks.

giz2000

This was probably the only thing I liked from this collection...it's very light and I wore it as a highlighter (I am an N4) on my cheekbones...it's slightly whitish on me, but didn't look bad at all...I would buy it because of all the purty colors and such!!

Latest posts