LOL @ Nars's "Looks"

Sweexy985

They are just too weird. And cute. lol

NARS Cosmetics - Current Cosmetic Styles

th_LMAO.gif

M.A.C. head.

LOL WTF Nars?

Speaking of I was at Sephora the other day and I was dyyyyiiiinnnggg to get the blush duo with Orgasm and the bronzer. Hubby said "no"
ssad.gif

*cries*

aziajs

Hmmm....I don't get the big deal. That's always the way his face charts look. They are dramatic. They don't translate to the face like that unless he's going for a very avant garde look.

Kuuipo

There is a great BIG book with all the photos shot by NARS and the makeup done by him as well in a before and after step by step analysis called Makeup Your Mind. Its a great book to own if you love NARS.

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
There is a great BIG book with all the photos shot by NARS and the makeup done by him as well in a before and after step by step analysis called Makeup Your Mind. Its a great book to own if you love NARS.

i totally just bought it off Half.com the second i read your post

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Always Ivy
i totally just bought it off Half.com the second i read your post

You will really like it.

The story of the face charts being designed like that is so that the looks could apply to multiple ethnicities. Everyone has a different shaped face and features on them, so by making one that has no ethnicity it would suit everyone. This told to me by my NARS trainer! That being said, creating looks on these can sometimes be a task. You have to create the look as if you were looking at someones profile!

Latest posts