Lorac Mega Pro 2 (Holiday 2015)

DILLIGAF

The only way I'm going to buy this is if my sister agrees to swap with me for the Lorac Mega Pro 1. LMAO

Shars

I really hope they don't do what they did last year. I can remember how many of the first ones got broken and returned because of the crappy packaging from Amazon. That was one Mega Pro Fail!

mel33t

I really hope they don't do what they did last year. I can remember how many of the first ones got broken and returned because of the crappy packaging from Amazon. That was one Mega Pro Fail!
Ugh yes! I bought from Amazon and was pretty lucky but I think just to be safe I'm going to buy from Lorac this time around!!

DILLIGAF

I got the last one from Lorac. I remember the shifty packaging from Amazon. What a mess. Hopefully everyone can get one this time. Rather the limited shenanigans from last year.

xlisaa

I hope they don't make it their site exclusive & Amazon exclusive again. It would be nice to have Ulta or Kohls have them too so that it would be easier to get.

Shars

I hope they don't make it their site exclusive & Amazon exclusive again. It would be nice to have Ulta or Kohls have them too so that it would be easier to get.
I agree! and I hope they make way more product!!

Shars

I've seen a pic of the inside of the palette on IG but I can only find pics with TM's watermark even on the original poster's page. It's the same SandraI22 on IG.

Dolly Snow

I've seen a pic of the inside of the palette on IG but I can only find pics with TM's watermark even on the original poster's page. It's the same SandraI22 on IG.
blah.gif
yucky.gif

Shars

Swatches of the bottom half of the palette. She has others on her page.
https://instagram.com/p/6Osj0GtRYU/

sullenxriot182

So excited for this! I did manage to get the first one from the Lorac site - I remember everyone getting broken ones from Amazon, what a mess. Who packs soft shadows in an envelope or box with no padding?! They're crazy!!

Latest posts