Losing Make Up

simplykat

I can't find my Immodest mattene anywhere! I needed it for that perfect bright pink pout... ahhhhhhhh!! I'm fighting the urge to cry right now! It makes me so sad when one of my babies aren't where I thought they were. Sigh.. it makes me wonder if it's okay... SIGH!

A couple days before.. I misplaced my Select-pressed powder and I went crazy! But it was in my boyfriend's care.. so whew.

BUT WHERE oh where are you Immodest mattene?! I'm flipping my house upside down until I find you!

So have you ever lost anything? Did you ever find it? Or is it still MIA?!

May we all have a moment of silence for our loss ones.. Boo.

CantAffordMAC

Re: Ever lost any of your MAC items and gone insane?!?!

LoL ur so cute!

I have misplaced a few things....foundation, certain favorite lipsticks and lipglasses....but thas because my room is a complete mess lol, and Im always rushing.

I lost my Fleshpot lipstick (in heatherette packaging) sometimes in the last few weeks. Im gonna say its MIA right now, because I havent deep cleaned my room, and it could turn up. but someone was nice enough to give me a spare...so Im good. Fleshpot is like.....my base for most lipsticks/lipglasses...

Im always scared Im gonna lose an LE item thats sold out or something

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
LoL ur so cute!

I have misplaced a few things....foundation, certain favorite lipsticks and lipglasses....but thas because my room is a complete mess lol, and Im always rushing.

I lost my Fleshpot lipstick (in heatherette packaging) sometimes in the last few weeks. Im gonna say its MIA right now, because I havent deep cleaned my room, and it could turn up. but someone was nice enough to give me a spare...so Im good. Fleshpot is like.....my base for most lipsticks/lipglasses...

Im always scared Im gonna lose an LE item thats sold out or something

hahah. that's so true! my room is a complete mess too... except for today! i thoroughly cleaned my room and i can't find the lippie anywhere..! i thought my studio stick concealor was my lippie, and i found out right now it wasn't.. so i freaked!

ahhhh i hope your fleshpot l/s shows up!

Woodnut

I lost my Chartru paint. For the longest time, I couldn't bring myself to buy another one because I kept thinking it would have to turn up eventually. When I finally decided to go ahead and get another one, I was rather disappointed to find it had been discontinued. I loved that paint...
weeping.gif

spectrolite

I think I'd be pretty crazy too if I lost my beloved Immodest. It is one of my preciousses! I have lost a few things but in time they get found. A few weeks ago I lost my 210 brush for about 3 days. I looked EVERYWHERE, tore my bedroom apart and you know where I finally found it? In the crack that runs along the back of the lid on my washing machine lol. I do my makeup in the bathroom and all my gear rests on the washing machine while I'm doing it so I guess it rolled back there. That brush is seriously skinny
smiles.gif

xxManBeaterxx

LOL, i think its normal to panic. I freak out as well if i think i lost a mac product, mostly because one its expensive, and two most of what i own are limited edition. I lose a ton of lipsticks and lipglosses, out of like 10 lipsticks i owned i lost 9 of them, LOL.

Lizzie

I aaaalways forget where I put my lipglosses and lipsticks because I usually put them in my purse for touch-ups and then don't remember which bag they're in! It drives me NUTS because I get all paranoid, like what if it isn't in one of my purses and it's lost FOREVER!!!??

I totally get what you're saying. I hope you find your it soon!

Luceuk

My prep and prime, I can't find it anywhere. I always keep it in the same place, it's just vanished
th_dunno.gif

lukinamama

I can not find my gleeful blush and I do not know what to do.I bought it when I was on my holiday in Greece last month(since there is no Mac in my country
ssad.gif
) and I can not find it anywhere.

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I think I'd be pretty crazy too if I lost my beloved Immodest. It is one of my preciousses! I have lost a few things but in time they get found. A few weeks ago I lost my 210 brush for about 3 days. I looked EVERYWHERE, tore my bedroom apart and you know where I finally found it? In the crack that runs along the back of the lid on my washing machine lol. I do my makeup in the bathroom and all my gear rests on the washing machine while I'm doing it so I guess it rolled back there. That brush is seriously skinny
smiles.gif

I'm making the boyfriend look at his place! I'm glad you found your 210 brush. I panic when I can't find my brushes too.. they always roll off the table and land on some discreet place on the ground. GRR. Why can't they just land in my hands where it's safe and sound?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
LOL, i think its normal to panic. I freak out as well if i think i lost a mac product, mostly because one its expensive, and two most of what i own are limited edition. I lose a ton of lipsticks and lipglosses, out of like 10 lipsticks i owned i lost 9 of them, LOL.

Aww I'm sorry for your loss. Did you find any of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I aaaalways forget where I put my lipglosses and lipsticks because I usually put them in my purse for touch-ups and then don't remember which bag they're in! It drives me NUTS because I get all paranoid, like what if it isn't in one of my purses and it's lost FOREVER!!!??

I totally get what you're saying. I hope you find your it soon!

I DO THAT TOO!! Sometimes, stuff falls out of my bag when I set it down ... so I'm even more paranoid, because it's happened before! I just assume that all my lippies are all over the place.. but when I deep clean and count for attendance and they're not all there..
cry.gif

Simply Elegant

I can't find my springsheen blush. But, I don't really care that much, surprisingly. I have a few others that look almost exactly like it. If I had lost something I use all the time, like my well dressed blush or underage lipglass then I'd freak out.

badkittekitte

i hate losing anything..but i have lost two of my lipglasses at work and it has driven me crazy because they were both so close to be a B2M.

xxManBeaterxx

I'm making the boyfriend look at his place! I'm glad you found your 210 brush. I panic when I can't find my brushes too.. they always roll off the table and land on some discreet place on the ground. GRR. Why can't they just land in my hands where it's safe and sound?!

Aww I'm sorry for your loss. Did you find any of them?

Nope! i didnt find a single one
ssad.gif

panther27

a few months ago,I thought I lost my Madame B lipstick and I was freaking out and crying!My brother had just come over and asked me what it loooks like,I told him and he then he told me that he had seen it on the side of the road just then.So I went downstairs with him and there it was right next to the sidewalk and I was sooo relieved.So I know how you are feeling,I hope your Immodest turns up.

M.A.C. head.

I couldn't find my Touch lip stick for a while, or my blitz n glitz fluid line.

I STILL can't find my Woodwinked shadow, and it's been almost a year. I'm sad because that's a pretty color.

I misplace things, but very rarely. My MAC stash is kept in a secure location.

User93

Oh it happends to me all the time. I lost my 194 LE, impersonated Sherlock Holmes and found it later between vanity and printer table. I've lost my lippies, lipglosses, liners. Good i found them.

Though i dont know how i dare to share this, but seriously, i lost panties and stockings somewhere about 3 months ago and they are still missing! YES i lost them at home and im sure of this
tong.gif

I loved those so much
ssad.gif

My room is a black hole.

burnerxo123

ive been looking for my sweet tooth tender tom=ne for a week its nowhere to be found :[

nunu

I recently found out that i'v lost two of my LE lipsticks, one is from fafi and the other one is from heathertte! Both are the bright pink shade as well. I have no idea where they are. I keep all my lipsticks together in one make up bag so i don't know how these 2 escaped! I've looked everywhere but i can't find them
ssad.gif

Hope you find your mattene soon
th_hug.gif

pat

OMFG. hahahahahha....

So, we went to Hawaii and I brought my favorite Solar White e/s and a couple of things.... TELL ME WHY, WHY, WHY I lost Solar White!

I was a maniac looking in my luggage, my moms luggage, and the three other members of my family's luggage. I kept asking my Mom if she saw it and I think she kinda got annoyed. she was like "see, see what you get" hahahah...

I was on the verge of tears, my face and body flushed with anger and frustration.

BUT........ I was able to order it online, thank goodness.

I feel your pain about loosing MAC products. They're a bit pricey and those LE ones hurt the most. It's like someone stabbing your heart a million times. hahahahah

coachkitten

I am so organized with my makeup that when something goes missing I seriously freak out. I lost my supersequin lipstick and even though it is not my most favorite lipstick I can't figure out what I could have done with it. I can totally relate!
smiles.gif