Losing Make Up

LMD84

Re: Does Your M.A.C. run away?

none of my stuff has run away! i check to make sure everything is in it's proper place each night and if it's not i won't go to bed until i've found it! usually it'll be in a different bag or drawer! my hubby hates betimes when i'm like a mac maniac looking for stuff!!

MrsMay

Re: Does Your M.A.C. run away?

I'm fairly pedantic with all of my collection so I havent lost anything yet!

I've misplaced a few things occasionally (due to moving house and not having enough room where I am at the moment) but I've always been able to find them eventually.

The only thing I thought I had lost was my Date Night dazzleglass... then I remembered I lent it to my Mother in Law on her birthday.

I LOST MY LIMITED EDITION BABY KABUKI BRUSH. I AM FREAKING UPSET. My mum thought im crazy..whining over a brush that is made of hair. i am so upset. I gt a feeling that she threw it away accidentally cos she was clearing stuffs on the table. i should have stored it properly. haix.

Anyone experienced something like me?? haix.

RockStar

I lost my first ever MAC lipstick in a club, it was so frustrating
ssad.gif

I lost my fluidline in blitz and glitz. Gutted. I also have a habit of losing lipsticks, often in different bags and in my car, although they normally turn up a few days later :)

xKiKix

once i thought i lost my vg vi se lg and i went crazy looking for it but it ended up in my pockets of my jeans. my mom and aunt thought i was silly looking everywhere for it. lol.

buddhy

I've lost eyeshadows before but they have always turned up in the end.

I did however buy a blush on my last trip to NYC and never got the chance to try it! Can't find it anywhere...

buddhy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
yep, I haven't seen my penultimate liner in about a month
ssad.gif
I think I'll have to buy a new one, I miss it.

I *love* the penultimate liner!! Love, love, love!

MAC_Fafinette14

Re: Ever lost any of your MAC items and gone insane?!?!

I found my Soar lip pencil! It was hiding out on one of the small shelves on my desk with some Sharpies.
th_dunno.gif
I didn't miss it back then, but now I'm kinda glad to have found it; it's a good nude lip pencil on me.

Lapis

I have misplaced items, I changed bags frequently and have a 2 year old but I do find them.

kerasaki

I lost my Violet pigment while doing bridal work in September. I'm afraid that someone stole it because it's been MIA ever since. And I love it so much!! I had placed some of it in a little jar, but it's reaching the end now. *sob*

pumpkincat210

I found my Naked Rose Cremestick liner. It was folded up with some clothes on my closet shelf...i don't store my makeup in there:/

spectrolite

Where oh where has my Sugar Trance backup gone? I've looked every where and it is no where to be found *cry* My theory is that fairies have made off with it and that one day it will be returned to where it should be thus making me look completely insane... again. Damn you fairies!! Stay outta my MAC!
getyou.gif