• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

Taj

I love the tut ! ! ! You kept the steps simple and clear ! I have to try this look tomorrow !

DevinGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taj
I love the tut ! ! ! You kept the steps simple and clear ! I have to try this look tomorrow !

*YAY* I look forward to seeing it if you post pics!
smiles.gif

Esperanza

Wow, that is an awesome & detailed tutorial, that is!! Thanks for taking the time to do it for us Devin, and I really like the mix of Old Gold and Teal: so bright and beautiful!! I'm thinking... next time I'm going to a MAC shop, I'll ask for an Old Gold sample, it is so nice
eyelove.gif
Great job again
clap.gif

Fairybelle

This is FANTASTIC!! I think you are stunning and that this tutorial came out great! Thanks so much for doing this!!

*Luna*

Amazing tutorial for a fantastic look! I loooove this combo and seriously need to buy some old gold. It's a fabulous color!!!

zori

This is such a gorgeous look and your steps were so clear. I love the fact that you actually showed us which brush (esp. the shape) you were using to apply m/u. Thank you for the great tut and do look forward to more ...

hotpink1326

Wow Dev, just wow! That is such a wonderful TUT! You explained everything so well too! I really love the look to begin w/ so i'm happy this was what you decided to do a tut on 1st! I just love it
smiles.gif
GREAT JOB
smiles.gif

~LadyLocks~

You did a great job and the end result is absolutly gorgeous! I would of never thought to pair old gold with teal...wow! I'm def. gonna try this! And I have that same lash curler lol. I thought I was the only one with that weird looking thing haha. I hate it though, I soo need a new one UGH!

Simi

clap.gif
clap.gif
Thank you for the good
eyelove.gif
tutorial. I was waiting for the tutorial since i saw your picture. It's very helpful. This look to achieve from this tutorial you made it so easy
cheerleader.gif

yummy411

yay! we find out how you get the sultry eyes.. i like to listen to music too to motivate me through all my steps and not be a perfectionist. yes, i think i'll try this look too!
lol.gif

Latest posts