• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

DevinGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazza
wow! you are gorgeous and this look is amazing on you! i've been wanting to get old gold pigment (i rely on sample jars too cos i'm not really a huuuge pigment fan and really haven't got the funds to spend on full sized jars) and was hesitating. but now i think i will get it! you really make it look lovely.

Mostly samples are all that I have, so don't feel bad, lol. I love the various assortments you can get and act a fraction of the cost of full size jars!
smiles.gif

Thank you everyone
smiles.gif

glued2mac

love the tut! the color combos are awesome and would go great with a shirt that i have. sending u loads of virtual hugs.

suzy_

holy crap.. i love love LOVE this tutorial. i would have never thought to use old gold with teal before.. im going to have to try this look out! and ur cheeks look amazing also. (=

c00ki312

loovveee ittt! and your technique on applying mascara is EXACTLY how i do mine. thats how my lashes end up super long lol

Showgirl

This is such an amazing tutorial. I don't think you used too many pictures at all.

I love the way you've described each step helpfully; why you're doing what you're doing; why you've picked each specific brush for each specific task.

I also like the way your descriptions of products and tools make it easy for someone who doesn't have these exact products to substitute.

You're a very talented lady with a natural flair for experimenting with makeup and a clear and helpful way of explaining things.

Oh, and I am *so* pinching your "leftover foundation on brush for touchups" tip - I would never have thought of that - I'm messy as hell with eye makeup, but cope by keeping a makeup removing wipe at hand when I do my face to "undo" any little slipups then use the wipe to clean my brushes afterwards too.... the foundation brush tip will make patching things up after mistakes SOOOOOO easy!

Give yourself a pat on the back, honey, this rocks, and the look is really pretty :)

Latest posts