• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

DevinGirl

You all are so sweet. Thanks so much for the continued feedback for this tutorial. One of these days I'll just have to set aside an evening so I can do another one. Thanks again for being so nice!
smiles.gif

logan44103

Wow..this a fantastic tutorial, not too many pics at all. I am newly addicted to this site and learning all the wonderful techniques! You look beautiful!

Kelaia

I can't believe I missed this tut. You have such a stunning look about you, and I LOVE your eyebrows
smiles.gif

Pei

wOw thank u!

I adore this tut. Everything is so neat & beautiful.

Esp the eyes.

Great work gorgeous girlie!

LaChinita

I'm trying this look right now!!! I was in a bit of a makeup rut and this tut really inspired me!
smiles.gif
Thanks.

anjaok

i'd never have thought to combine these colours but you've convinced me! i think i shall try this with tectonic.

Anita

I love it! I am going to try this today but I will have to use Gold Mode because I don't have Old Gold. We have the same skintone so I hope this looks as good on me as it does you.