• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

lethaldesign

this tut is awesome!! thanks so much
smiles.gif
i had been wondering how to use my new teal pressed piggie to where it wouldn't be too overpowering with my light skin. even though you have a completely different skin tone (which is BEAUTIFUL btw), i know this will work on me &i can't wait to try it !! looking forward to more tuts from you in the future
smiles.gif

Bybs

Devin your foundation application is pure perfection. I cant wait for more Tuts.

ankheera

fab tut!! i got the old gold pigment and i didn't know how to combine it, thanks!!
how do you get your pigments?
and what's MAc SSF?
clap.gif

Leopardskinny

Wow I love this! I can totally see myself recreating this look- I also never would have thought blue could go with gold!

Latest posts