• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

"Love that old gold" tutorial (my 1st - pic heavy!)

meiming

Great tut! I definitely did NOT think there were too many pics and loved all the detailed steps. Like many others have said, I never would have thought to combine these colors but i'm now inspired, thanks
smiles.gif

black_crx

I have a question:

Would you tell that the brush with the silver handle are great? In comparison to MAC? I saw them on ebay and I like them... but not sure if they are worth the money?

toxik

WOW. just wow.
im so impressed! i love the colours!!

and what foundation is it (did you mix both clarins and mac sff)?
your skin looks flawless!!

and i love how you did your brows, its really nice! and cute brush haha (the one with the black line across the white bristles)

and the zhen loose powder, where can i get it? sounds interesting =)

ok i typed too much. oopps

Purity

LOVE this look! I'm getting a sample of old gold tonight from a friend, I have to try this out tomorrow!

Btw, you're one of the prettiest people I've ever seen. Hope the baby decides to come any day now!

mommymac

Oh My Stars!
yahoo.gif
I was soooooooooooo glad that you did a tutorial, I look for your FOTD's everytime I sign on you are truly talented. I will be trying this look tomorrow since I'm already made-up for today. And congrats on lil' Riley, I'd been away for a couple of weeks and didn't see you had delivered.

Latest posts