MAC 2014 - What are your favorite LEs so far this year?

naayla2012

Mines sweet experience from the playland collection, siren song from alluring and love pure heroine it's such a lovely colour,

AutumnMoon

Red Balloon Head in the Clouds dodgy Girl Cheeky Bugger Phlox Garden Mystical natural Beauty Powder It's been a good year, lol. There are probably more.

angxstarr

Azalea in the Afternoon mineralize blush
Natural beauty powder
Lorelei extra dimension eye shadow
Cheeky Bugger blush

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love my patentpolish pencils and I really hope they come back in a matte formula
There are the Velvetease Pencils that were supposed to come out this fall, although we haven't heard anything about them since. Hopefully with the next update.

beckyalyssa

Am I the only one who loved the Magnetic Nude collection?! Forever trying to find more Morning Rose lipsticks so I never run out! Really liked the packaging and blushes in the Alluring Aquatic collection too. I missed out on the Osborne ones, but nothing I can't live without.

treasuremymac

Im new to the MAC craze but I have Fairly Precious and want more because this product seems to work so well on my skin. I love highlighters in general so the fact taht MAC had a Magnetic Nude collection appeals to me but sadly I missed the boat on that and dont have those products. I have found some decent "dupes" for these items that are good quality.

CrimsonQuill157

Am I the only one who loved the Magnetic Nude collection?! Forever trying to find more Morning Rose lipsticks so I never run out! Really liked the packaging and blushes in the Alluring Aquatic collection too. I missed out on the Osborne ones, but nothing I can't live without.
Magnetic Nude was winter 2013.

treasuremymac

Magnetic Nude was released on December 26, 2013 in the US and continued to sell into 2014. Internationally it was released in January 2014.

liba

I started this thread and Pleasure Model EDB is what I picked for my #1 product, so I think we can consider Magnetic Nude worth including here!
cheerleader.gif

Mot people probably didn't even get a chance to use their goodies from that collection until 2014, so it's all good!

P.S. it's still one of my top favorites of the whole year, and there have been some other super blushes since.
heart.gif

Kristin Bacon

I started this thread and Pleasure Model EDB is what I picked for my #1 product, so I think we can consider Magnetic Nude worth including here!
cheerleader.gif

Mot people probably didn't even get a chance to use their goodies from that collection until 2014, so it's all good!

P.S. it's still one of my top favorites of the whole year, and there have been some other super blushes since.
heart.gif
OMG i loved that collection, i had to bu silver dawn and sweet heat a few times each lol. a natural flirt also. and close contact and sensual seduction are two of my atf nudes. As far as recent new faves for the year i would have to say Dreaming Dahlia which i gave to my sis, ugh miss it. and Siren Song and Enchanted one for everyday. Love all of playland still omg love!!

Latest posts