MAC 2014 - What are your favorite LEs so far this year?

Tammy Hope

Love, love, love....
heart.gif

Snapdragon lipstick
Strip Poker lipstick
Fun Ending blush
Roxo lipstick
Wanting More lipglass
Silver Sun eyeshadow
Sassy Moss and Phlox Garden fluidlines
pompom.gif

Glamstylz

I loved the entire Playland collection as well as Punk Coture... and the Proenza Scheuler lipsticks..

Queenesq

I love the Proenza Schouler collections, all 3 lipsticks, the ocean city blush and the thimblewood nail polish. I also like Toying Around lipstick from the Playland collection.

lillakatt

I regret not getting any of the color items from Alluring Aquatics (did pick up the 127 though, I really like it!) I'm actually impressed with the Marge lip glasses. They're my first MAC glosses and I picked a good collection to start with. :)

verorl

Pedro Lourenco Nude Quad
Pedro Lourenco True Red lipsticl
Berry Bold Patentpolish lipstick
Cheeky Bugger blush
A Novel Romance e/s quad
Fun Ending blush

geeko

Kelly Osbourne Dodgy girl lipstick
Casual color lip and cheek colour in For your Amusement
Go For Girlie Patent polish lip pencil
A novel romance lipstick

liba

Followed by Phlox Garden and Sassy Moss!
The fluidlines this year were just bananas! Black Ivy is perfection. I bet it looks fantastic on you.

Our Secret and Nightshade have gotten tons of use for me - perfect hazy colors to bring out my green eyes. Total daily use go-to colors.

Phlox Garden and Sassy Moss are just totally adorable. Very glad I backed them up.

I've wound up using Copperthorn way more than I would have expected too! It's Physical got put away mostly for the summer but it's time to bring it back out and give it some more loving.

I REALLY wonder what MAC can come up with in the fluidline department for 2015, because this year will be very hard to top! I think I'm going to make a Favorite Fluidlines of All Time thread so we can all rejoice a little more!!

nt234

Alluring Aquatic bronzer (golden refined) and lipglass (peachstock), Kelly Yum Yum from the Kelly Osborne collab, and Lingering Kiss from A Novel Romance as of right now. I'm hoping to add Crazed Imagination to that list!

Latest posts