MAC 2014 - What are your favorite LEs so far this year?

CrimsonQuill157

I started this thread and Pleasure Model EDB is what I picked for my #1 product, so I think we can consider Magnetic Nude worth including here!
cheerleader.gif

Mot people probably didn't even get a chance to use their goodies from that collection until 2014, so it's all good!

P.S. it's still one of my top favorites of the whole year, and there have been some other super blushes since.
heart.gif
Oh sorry. I was just trying to explain why no one might have mentioned it. I paid no attention to Magnetic Nudes so I had no idea what was in that collection
girlhaha.gif
I do wish I had paid attention cause now I wish I had gotten Carnal Instinct... but that's for another thread!

knoedl

My favorite LE so far was Alluring Aquatic because of its really beautiful packaging, even if i was disappointed by the products/colors themselves...
Best LE products: maybe Naked Bud lipstick or Worldly Wealth blush

Periodinan

I spent the most money on the Osbournes LE, so I'd say that's my favorite :)
AA was also a great one - I love love love the packaging of that one
heart.gif

shereebee

I really liked the whole alluring aquatic collection...especially mystical. Another favorite is the peaches and cream blush from the osbournes collection.

Dustgirl

Mystical lipstick and Sea Worthy eye shadow from AA. I loved everything I bought from that collection actually. My favorite MAC collection since Archie's Girls.

gina12345

MAC RiRi Viva Glam, gloss & lipstick, so far that is my fav LE this year. I purposefully stay away from the LE stuff, so I do not get my heart broken.
My other fav was MAC chekky bronze but they made it permanent YAY!

crystalzi

Definitely cranberry liner. I wish I had bought a back up . I love it so much I'm afraid to wear it too often.

nicolaxo

My favorites would be Aphrodites Shell and Natural Beauty Powder. My main regret from this year is buying from the Playland collection, not a big fan of brights and I managed to get caught up in the excitement of it.

kennybear

Alluring Aquatic Mystical lipstick (What I love most is the packaging!) and Playland Red Balloon is such a gorgeous shade

rdr100

I loved the fantasy of flowers collection - my most worn from that is probably heavenly hybrid. Also the packaging of the alluring aquatics collection!

Latest posts