MAC - Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion

MAC_Whore

Here's the place to chat about the upcoming kits, palettes and brush bags that MAC is rolling out for the holidays.

So.....what on your mind? Love 'em? Need 'em?

GlamYOURUs

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion Th

I just want the Rose Lip set. Thats it.

panther27

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion Th

drools.gif
i saw all the palettes so I know I am getting:Cool eye palette and classic eye palette,and also the pink lip palette.For everything else I am getting the cool and warm pigment sets,rose lipbag,pink little darlings and coral little darlings lip sets.Also I might get the basic brush set.I just can't resist

darkishstar

Neutral lips maybe...
Eyes Brush Set
Maybe Face Brush Set as well

Eeee, too much to want!

Sanayhs

I'm pretty sure I don't want (and definitely don't need) any of it.

Zantedge

Well my list so far is...

Warm Eyes palette
Eye Brush Set
possibly a lip bag (rose or red)
possibly something else...?

I'm really tempted by the pigments, but I don't know if I want them for sure, and I doubt I will get them.

Krasevayadancer

But its all so pretty. I think the cool, warm and classic eye palettes are nifty. Looks like combos I at least haven't seen yet. Smokey eyes is pretty much the same yearly.

MzzRach

My list....so far:

Pigment Sets Warm & Cool
Smokey Eyes Palette
Warm Eyes Palette
Face Brush Set
Basics Brush Set

jaclynashley

Okay now I want all 3 brush sets (even though I have most of them) !
Maybe a pigment set and a lip set but that's it !
Or so I say now .
winks.gif

jardinaires

no, i don't really want any of this. things might change when i actually come in physical contact with some of this stuff. despite the beautiful packaging i'm just sorta not excited by any of this
ssad.gif

i miss formal black!! all the collections that came out around that time, and the holiday collection itself, was perfect for me. packaging and everything.

abbyquack

Do the grapefruits and pomegranates come with the products? They look fake but absolutely mouthwatering!
cutey.gif

I want the eye brush set, basic brush set (can never have too many dupe brushes imo!), and the classic eyes. And one of the lip bags. And pretty much everything!!
choochoo.gif

rbella

My List:
Big Ass Red Gem

My Gripe:
Why all the different names? I can't keep it straight. Can't they just call it Red She Said to make my life easier?

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
My List:
Big Ass Red Gem

My Gripe:
Why all the different names? I can't keep it straight. Can't they just call it Red She Said to make my life easier?

I know, I was just thinking the same thing today. Isn't Passions of Red the same thing as Passionately Red, at least? A bit mad, really.
th_dunno.gif

rbella

^^^You look so pretty in your avatar!!

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Do the grapefruits and pomegranates come with the products? They look fake but absolutely mouthwatering!
cutey.gif

I want the eye brush set, basic brush set (can never have too many dupe brushes imo!), and the classic eyes. And one of the lip bags. And pretty much everything!!
choochoo.gif

I thought they were grapefruits to but I think they might be blood oranges since they look so red.

zeroxstar

I think I will definitely get the smokey eye palette because i LOVE neutrals and use them daily and i didn't get last year's one and I could actually see myself using this up!
& possibly the warm eyes palette because the colors seem pretty & somewhat original but still wearable.

that's it, everything else I know would be an impulse buy and would sit in my vanity drawer untouched.

hhunt2

Will the "Passionately Red Viva Glam Lip Palettes" purchases still be donated to the AIDS foundation??

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Will the "Passionately Red Viva Glam Lip Palettes" purchases still be donated to the AIDS foundation??

Stupid me answered my own question...

From website"
"Lipstick compact made of deep red snakeskin-embossed metal with a lavish faux jewel. Features two VIVA GLAM VI and VIVA GLAM V Lipsticks, and one VIVA GLAM V Gloss. Includes a black-handled 316 SE Lip Brush. All proceeds from the sale of this Holiday VIVA GLAM compact go to support men, women and children around the world living with HIV/AIDS. Limited edition."

Latest posts