MAC - Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion

kristakamikaze

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion Th

I'd like a brush set, pigment set and any of the eye pallettes,
just so I can get into them more.

V2LUCKY

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion Th

I think the only thing I'm getting and I'm still not 100% sure is the Rose lip set.
No palettes for me this year, they're getting a bit repetitive every year plus I don't seem to reach for them as often as I used to.

dreamiez

Here's what I have on my list currently:
Cool Eyes Palette
Smokey Eyes Palette (still thinking about this)

i hope the colours will be pigmented!

agirlnamedfury

These are my must-haves:

Warm Eyes Palette
Red Lips Bag
Rose Lips Bag
Face Brush Set
Both Pigment Sets
All Lipglass/Lustreglass Sets

Wow, that's a ton.... and I want a whole lot more. I hope I get a bunch as gifts, or it will be a battle for self-control!

macface90

love em!!
need em!!
th_DANCE.gif

kobri

Oh gosh, the narrowing down is KILLING me! Come on 649!

I really want both pigment sets!!!

I'm also wanting the warm eyes. I'll have to wait for more pics of classic. Probably don't need the smokey.

Maybe plum lips, too.

I don't know if I will get a brush set, but I could probably put any of them to good use.

Susanne

Oh I am so exited!!
th_DANCE.gif

I want

Cool Eyes Palette
Smokey Eyes Palette

Lip Bag in Rose
Lip Bag in Red

Face Brush Set
Basic Brush Set

Viva Glam Palette in Cool Lips

Cool Mini Pigments
Pink Mini Lipglasses
Neutral Mini Lipglasses

I will get birthday money and gift cards for this collection
thmbup.gif

Last year I didn't get anything I wanted so I promised myself to make it better this year
winks.gif

This is my collection of the year!!
choochoo.gif

Heiaken

Meh, this just isn't me. Mostly because I just don't like the packaking, red is so not my thing. The only thing that I'm actually considering getting are the brush sets for travelling but will see how they look when I see them in person, if I'm still iffy about the red handles.

Did anyone notice this:

"Adoring Carminecolon Adoring Carmine: 4 Face Brushes
Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-coloured satin with red-orange patent zipper enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a fabric brush holder with five professionalgloss black handled brushes and a metallic red M∙A∙C logo: the 168 SE, 187 SE, 190 SE and the 194 SE. Limited edition. "

If infact the brushes are like that I would be so happy
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jardinaires

i miss formal black!! all the collections that came out around that time, and the holiday collection itself, was perfect for me. packaging and everything.

Formal Black was my absolute favorite Christmas collection ever! I was so classy. I adore everything that I got from Formal Black.

I am thinking that I will get the Rose lips bag. A Viva Glam lip palette, Warm pigments as I hate the look of the cool pigments, Coral and Pink Little Darlings lipglass sets. That's it I suppose.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Did anyone notice this:

"Adoring Carminecolon Adoring Carmine: 4 Face Brushes
Medium-sized round brush bag in wine-coloured satin with red-orange patent zipper enclosure and wristlet. Also includes a fabric brush holder with five professionalgloss black handled brushes and a metallic red M∙A∙C logo: the 168 SE, 187 SE, 190 SE and the 194 SE. Limited edition. "

If infact the brushes are like that I would be so happy
smiles.gif

This is how the Colour Forms brushes were like? Gloss black handled with a metallic MAC logo?

I am sure these will be red handled brushes and this is still a mistake on the site
th_dunno.gif

Zantedge

In the picture on the website they are red, so it is just a mistake in the description. Which seems more likely than a mistake in the picture..

xoleaxo

so exciting to see some stuff online already
smiles.gif

i think i wanttttt the smokey or classic eyes palette, the basic brush set, and the rose lips bag.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
In the picture on the website they are red, so it is just a mistake in the description. Which seems more likely than a mistake in the picture..

iagree.gif

coachkitten

Dear Santa,

I hope that you start your Christmas shopping in October because I would like everything from MAC's red she said collection. Yes everything. I have been especially good this year so I think I deserve it. And if you can't get me everything would you please pass this on to my parents and boyfriend?

Sincerely,
coachkitten

P.S. - If you could also throw in some MAC gift cards for the after Christmas collections I would be greatful.

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Dear Santa,

I hope that you start your Christmas shopping in October because I would like everything from MAC's red she said collection. Yes everything. I have been especially good this year so I think I deserve it. And if you can't get me everything would you please pass this on to my parents and boyfriend?

Sincerely,
coachkitten

P.S. - If you could also throw in some MAC gift cards for the after Christmas collections I would be greatful.

Now I'm starting to wonder if you really need that doctor, you seem to be pretty fine by me
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Dear Santa,

Sincerely,
coachkitten

Dear Santa, I sign this letter as well!
th_thb5ed765e.gif

MAC*alicious

I adore this collection!
sigh.gif

Oh a letter to Santa is a very good idea!

My wishlist:
Smokey eye palette

Eye brush set
Basic brush set

Cool pigment set

Neutral mini lipglasses

Please bring me some of them if not I buy everything alone
lol.gif

Oh and some of this gorgeous promo pictures!!
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC*alicious
I adore this collection!
sigh.gif

Oh and some of this gorgeous promo pictures!!
yes.gif

iagree.gif

I will print the promo pics on photo paper to hang them up in my bedroom
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
My List:
Big Ass Red Gem

My Gripe:
Why all the different names? I can't keep it straight. Can't they just call it Red She Said to make my life easier?

iagree.gif
Although I like the lovely names, I'm getting confused. Each colour has a name, each palette/set has a name, and each belongs to a collection. How many names are there? MAC knows how to keep our brains activate so that we won't get Alzheimer's and we all live longer to buy MAC.