MAC - Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion

rocking chick

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion Th

I am cutting down on my MAC, so just the Cool e/s palette, Classic e/s palette and all the mes trios. I would love to get the Smokey es palette too but I think it is very dupable. That's all.

Cachica

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion Th

My wishlist as kinda big and including a lot of palettes, but what I actually might get is the Face brushes, Viva Glam palette and Rose lip bag..
smiles.gif

nunu

It all looks lovely!!
th_drool.gif

I want the pigment sets, an eye palette and a lip set.

winterwonder

I definitely want the Cool pigment set, have everything in the warm (...most in the cool though too lol).

I love the cute little bags the brush sets come in but I doubt I'll be buying those. They're gorgeous though and I might scrounge up the extra funds for one (the eye or face one). I want a pretty red handled mini 187 but I have no use for the other brushes in the set so it's probably not worth $50 when I can just buy full size for $42.
lol.gif
Hopefully the fall trend bags will fill my void for a pretty red makeup bag.

The rose lip set (oh and red maybe) also looks nice plus I have like no lippies and again love it when it comes packaged adorably!

The palettes? Ehh, I never end up using them. I get all excited about them and then they just sit in my drawer until I eventually end up swapping. Plus none of these actually pop out as got to have for me this year.

Final verdict thus far? Cool pigment set and probably Rose Lips, sounds good to me.

Shadowy Lady

My definite is the bsic face brush set. I skipped the Color Form ones for this. Then I might pick either warm eye palette or Rose lips

Ms. Z

Right now only the Warm Eyes Palette and maybe the brushes from this years Couture Col.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Oh I am so exited!!
th_DANCE.gif

This is my collection of the year!!
choochoo.gif

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

This and Cult of Cherry for me.
yahoo.gif

I feel like I am WAY to excited for a cosmetics collection, but what the hell - this is Specktra!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

I am hopelessly determined to get the rose and red lip bags. But the Pink (and maybe Coral) lipglasses/lustreglasses are calling to me as well.

jpohrer

I like the Warm and Cool eyes palettes, but I think I am going to wait until my CCO gets them in stock! The palettes at CCO are about $26 (versus $38).

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Dear Santa,

I hope that you start your Christmas shopping in October because I would like everything from MAC's red she said collection. Yes everything. I have been especially good this year so I think I deserve it. And if you can't get me everything would you please pass this on to my parents and boyfriend?

Sincerely,
coachkitten

P.S. - If you could also throw in some MAC gift cards for the after Christmas collections I would be greatful.

I'm copying this & sending it to all the "Santas" in my life!
yes.gif

Krasevayadancer

What about Chanukah Harry, is he taking letters too?

weeping.gif

revinn

I THINK I'm getting:
-Basic Brush Set
-Face Brush Set
-Eye Brush Set
-Warm Eyes Palette
-Smokey Eyes Palette

I missed out on all the palettes I wanted last year, so I'm splurging a little this Christmas.. I only have a 228 and a 187 brush from MAC, so I think it's time for an upgrade on the brush front. The only reason I'm getting the Basic Brushes is because I lost my beloved 239, and I figure, what the hell. May as well replace it and get some others on the way.

Oh! & I forgot to add, I want one of those fall trend bags to store my plethora of new red brushes!! If they ever come out..

CantAffordMAC

I want:
*One or both of the pigment sets
*One lip bag (probably the neutrals, depending on what the rose one looks like)
*One or two brush sets....depending on what brushes are in them.
*One or two or all of the little darlings lipglass sets.

I want to buy my mom a palette, probably the warm eye palette, those are colors she uses.

clotheswhore

My goodness! This collection is going to bankrupt me! I'm going to try to control myself and just get the Face Brush Set for now and wait for the rest to show up at my CCO...I hope.

Susanne

Oh I am excited!
th_DANCE.gif

Just... Wait... 38 days until the release here. I hope my counter will get the goods a few days earlier!

Ok. And 47 days until my final examination day. I will make my exam if I don't die of excitement before.

Susanne

double post
winks.gif

Face2Mac

I Adoringly love mac, But I Passionately hate that these Little Darlings, keep changing the names of this collection that I really want to smack them untill they are Red in the face.

P.S. This is what happens when you have COC on the brain for about a month and all you think about is makeup.
ssad.gif

maclove1

im getting the holliday pallets eyes and a lip one also the 3 lip set in red and maby a brush set in not sure yet becouse i have brushes i just want red ones lol
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion

I am in love. <3 Actually got so excited last night I started writing lists and everything.
lol.gif

Really would like to get the Adoring Carmine Red and Rose sets. I think the bags are gorgeous, not to mention the packaging and the colour aswell.

Little Darlings looks gorgeous. Totally having the Warm and Cool pigment sets. Very excited for Gold Dusk! Will also have to have the Coral lipglasses and maybe the Neutral. We'll see what the budget is like.

Might get the eye brushes, as there's a couple I want in there. However I'm not too fond of the SE versions. So I might just splash out and pay for the full size ones instead.

Passing on everything else! See I do have some control!

genduk26

Re: MAC-Adoring Carmine/Passionately Red/Passions of Red/Little Darling Discussion

my list:
face brush set
eye brush set
cool eyes palette
warm eyes palette (maybe)

I hope...
I pray...
I wish...
my "Santas" will give Little Darlings or gift card
th_thb5ed765e.gif
Christmas.gif