MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotlove
if i have the money to do so do you think i should buy back ups of later and partylicious just in case someone misses out? anything else?

it's been so crazy w/ collections lately that i'd HATE to see someone miss out
ssad.gif

if you could then it would be a lovely idea
smiles.gif

specktra is full of awesome ladies
greengrin.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesstsang
After Temptalia's swatches: Later and I didn't think i'd say this, but Partylicious as well! EXTREMELY excited for this collection!!! In the Groove is so *yawn* compared to A+O

Sorry to hear about your dog CoralBlast
ssad.gif
I know i'd be absolutely devastated losing my husky...

iagree.gif

CoralBlast, I'm so sorry you lost your dog.
cry.gif
I don't know what I would do without my dogs. My heart goes out to you completely.
th_cheerup.gif

Icecaramellatte

I bought the 3 pigments. I was going to try to do swatches but I just noticed that Later doesn't have that plastic insert. This is bothering me. It is full to the top but I imagine someone must have tried it out first.
shockt.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
I bought the 3 pigments. I was going to try to do swatches but I just noticed that Later doesn't have that plastic insert. This is bothering me. It is full to the top but I imagine someone must have tried it out first.
shockt.gif

I hate that!
angry.gif
I bought a UD palette at Ulta once and when I opened it, it was obvious the colors had been touched. But, they wouldn't take it back.
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

lenchen

I swatched partylicious today at MAC pro this is gorgeous! I'll post a pic tonight in the swatches thread.

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I hate that!
angry.gif
I bought a UD palette at Ulta once and when I opened it, it was obvious the colors had been touched. But, they wouldn't take it back.
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

oh my -- that is so not right..
angry.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
oh my -- that is so not right..
angry.gif

I know
angry.gif
I haven't shopped at Ulta since that hellish experience. Even though the Sephora is a much longer drive, I find it much more worth it.
yes.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecaramellatte
shockt.gif

it mighta been a mishap during packaging. we've gotten shadows missing the pan in the pot, we'be gotten shadows with an extra pan (with shadow in it) sitting on top inside another pot. these things happen sometimes.

shontay07108

I'm starting to think I should skip partylicious and just get later. I don't reach for the teals that I have that much. I don't use pigments much, anyway. Oh decisions, decisions.

coachkitten

I am so sorry to hear about your dog CoralBlast.
th_hug.gif

I hate to say this but I think I am going to skip this collection and just get samples of the pigments. My list is so large for Dare to Wear I have to try and be good. I wish there wasn't so much good stuff coming out!
lol.gif

InspiredBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
thank you so much, i am quite devastated but i don't want to hijack the thread with that kind of talk. i am in a confused state of mind thank you for your support.
i don't understand how cps work and i refuse to get a credit card because that would most definitely put me in jail, so if i were you i wouldn't think twice about getting that pigment!

I'm sorry about your dog.
th_hug.gif
It must be hard. My dog is pretty old, so I get teary just thinking about that one day she won't be here anymore.
ssad.gif

As for the second part of your post: you don't have to have a credit card to get a paypal account - I use my regular Visa card that is connected to my bank account.
smiles.gif
And they also have the option that you can transfer funds from your bank account into your paypal account and then use them that way.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
th_hug.gif
It must be hard. My dog is pretty old, so I get teary just thinking about that one day she won't be here anymore.
ssad.gif

As for the second part of your post: you don't have to have a credit card to get a paypal account - I use my regular Visa card that is connected to my bank account.
smiles.gif
And they also have the option that you can transfer funds from your bank account into your paypal account and then use them that way.

yes.gif
I do the same.

CoralBlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
th_hug.gif
ssad.gif

smiles.gif

thank you everyone for being so supportive its good to know that there are people who care about their pets as much as i did, unfortunately i have to tell you that nothing can prepare you, mine was sick and i tried to accept that he will go but the loss is too much and i can't handle that his not there, i still talk to him
shockt.gif
haha he was the only happiness in my everyday life and i miss him terribly. my little sheep!
2067350350044313379S425x425Q85.jpg

again thank you all for your support and forgive me for taking over this thread for my baby.

as for paypal i didn't know that, i will consider it but i don'tthink i will do that for one pigment. can i pm you if i need to ask questions about paypal?

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
thank you everyone for being so supportive its good to know that there are people who care about their pets as much as i did, unfortunately i have to tell you that nothing can prepare you, mine was sick and i tried to accept that he will go but the loss is too much and i can't handle that his not there, i still talk to him
shockt.gif
haha he was the only happiness in my everyday life and i miss him terribly. my little sheep!
2067350350044313379S425x425Q85.jpg

again thank you all for your support and forgive me for taking over this thread for my baby.

as for paypal i didn't know that, i will consider it but i don'tthink i will do that for one pigment. can i pm you if i need to ask questions about paypal?

Aww- I actually have tears in my eyes.
th_hug.gif
He has the same eyes as one of my dogs. He's so cute. I'm so, so, so sorry for you loss.
cry.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
So, so sorry to hear about your dog, CoralBlast
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
He was a little cutie.

Yes, I agree! But I am sure he had a wonderful life with you.

PinkBasset

CoralBlast, I'm so sorry hear about your precious friend! I just heard couple of minutes ago that my cousins dog died. He was a leonberg. I can't even think how am I going to get through it when my little basset has to go. She is old already but I don't want to see her go ever. She is my best friend in the whole world. Sadly it is going to happen sooner or later.
ssad.gif
cry.gif

PlatinumV

I've lost 3 dogs in my childhood... now my parents don't want to have another because they say it's too sad when pets die. It is so true... CoralBlast, I am sending a huge hug!
th_hug.gif

Tat2dbeauty07

So sorry coral blast. I had to put my lab down a few years ago when I was 17 well 5 years ago its been I had her from the time I was in first grade she was a recue dog from a shelter had been thrown out of a car and they estimated her to be between 1-3 yrs old already. So she lasted a long time and I loved her so much it was so hard I stayed holding her kissing her goodbye when they did it. I had a neighbor boy who was 4 at the time and hit her with a piece of wood and ruptured her spleen and they couldnt operate.

I had another dog when I had her Blaze my oldest dachshund and I aquired another dachshund after Lucky passed I got Rebel and Rebel was meant to be I remember going to look at them and the lady had 6 dachshund puppiess she handed one to me one to my mom one to my friend and the other 3 ran around after holding the one I had for a bit my mom said why don't you put him down and hold another one I set him on the floor and before he could walk away from me I nabbed him back up and said he was the one I didn't want to hold any others.

From that day on Rebel has chewed up a coach purse and a pair of coach shoes but I couldn't hate him or be mad at him for it because of how much love he holds for me every night he sleeps in my bed everyday he sits by my side he follows me wherever I go and even lays beside the bathtub while I'm bathing him and I are partners in crime we can't life without each other.