MAC - Alice + Olivia Discussion

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
thank you everyone for being so supportive its good to know that there are people who care about their pets as much as i did, unfortunately i have to tell you that nothing can prepare you, mine was sick and i tried to accept that he will go but the loss is too much and i can't handle that his not there, i still talk to him
shockt.gif
haha he was the only happiness in my everyday life and i miss him terribly. my little sheep!
2067350350044313379S425x425Q85.jpg

again thank you all for your support and forgive me for taking over this thread for my baby.

as for paypal i didn't know that, i will consider it but i don'tthink i will do that for one pigment. can i pm you if i need to ask questions about paypal?

I just popped in and read your post.. I am so sorry for your loss. A doggie is not a pet or animal, to me they are my family members -- especially the ones who don't cause me any grief..lol. I mean that sincerely -- I have two boy dogs and they are my loves and as I tell my real children, they have never made me cry but just give me love unconditionally. Time will ease your pain -- so just keep talking to him and you will feel better.

as for this thread and Paypal, just go to www.paypal.com and you will get all info on there -- it is easy to use and very safe
yes.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
I just popped in and read your post.. I am so sorry for your loss. A doggie is not a pet or animal, to me they are my family members -- especially the ones who don't cause me any grief..lol. I mean that sincerely -- I have two boy dogs and they are my loves and as I tell my real children, they have never made me cry but just give me love unconditionally. Time will ease your pain -- so just keep talking to him and you will feel better.

as for this thread and Paypal, just go to www.paypal.com and you will get all info on there -- it is easy to use and very safe
yes.gif

iagree.gif
i feel the same way about my kitties. they are my babies!

Camnagem

CoralBlast, I am so sorry for your loss.
cry.gif

I know how hard it can be to lose a pet, and what a cutie pie he was! I'm sure he led a wonderful life with you. Just keep talking and remembering, and it will get easier as time goes on.

InspiredBlue

I can't read the dog discussion anymore, it's making me too sad.
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoralBlast
as for paypal i didn't know that, i will consider it but i don'tthink i will do that for one pigment. can i pm you if i need to ask questions about paypal?

As HerGreyness said, I am sure you can find more answers on the PayPal website than I could give you.
yes.gif

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
lol, just get the two pigments and dont look back onto the rest of the collection. trust me you'll regret not getting these two. i know i'll be crying if i dont get partylicious.
yes.gif

lol, you're right I should stop being so indecisive and just get them. I know I will regret not getting these two shades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesstsang
After Temptalia's swatches: Later and I didn't think i'd say this, but Partylicious as well! EXTREMELY excited for this collection!!! In the Groove is so *yawn* compared to A+O

I agree the Groove is yawn for me too. I don't like mineralize products though, and I never understood the hype over MSF's. I much rather get these pigments
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

Should I get the pigments and dazzleglass cremes or just completely skip this collection? ITG collection is what I'm most excited for more than this collection.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Should I get the pigments and dazzleglass cremes or just completely skip this collection? ITG collection is what I'm most excited for more than this collection.

seriously!? ITG makes me wanna
throwup.gif
(with the exception of the MSFs). i can't wait for the pigments and polishes!!! i'd skip the glosses, but that's just me.
th_dunno.gif

TeresitaMC

I am so thankful that I ended up not liking this collection after seeing all the swatches today. Later pigment isn't as purple as I imagined it would be. I am more in love with other purple pigments I have yet to own! (Grape/Lovely Lily/Push The Edge & the dark one from SCF
tong.gif
). Not sure which of those I will get yet
smiles.gif
one day I hope to get a couple of them. So I'm excited PTE is being repromoted.

I also thought the "purple" nail polish would be a dark purple but the swatches show it to be more fuchsia based. I'm not interested in any of the dazzleglasses either, yippee
smiles.gif
*'hides' this collection in my excel sheet*

CoralBlast I am so sorry for your loss
ssad.gif
I know how you are feeling and just pray you can remain strong and think of all the good times. Big hugs
th_hug.gif

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
iagree.gif
i feel the same way about my kitties. they are my babies!

I hear you. I feel the same way about my cats.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
I hear you. I feel the same way about my cats.

some of my friends think i'm crazy with my cats because i say that i'm their 'mummy'! they just don't get it!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
lol, you're right I should stop being so indecisive and just get them. I know I will regret not getting these two shades.

I agree the Groove is yawn for me too. I don't like mineralize products though, and I never understood the hype over MSF's. I much rather get these pigments
yes.gif

Me too
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
seriously!? ITG makes me wanna
throwup.gif
(with the exception of the MSFs). i can't wait for the pigments and polishes!!! i'd skip the glosses, but that's just me.
th_dunno.gif

iagree.gif

I am DYING to see this collection in person.
cutey.gif

Lambie_mac

I wore "later" today. I really wish you could see how sparkly this is! The pic doesn't really show it to well. I will use it again tomorrow though and take the pic outside, let's see if it shows up better.

Anywho, I used later on my lid, brown script on my crease and beautiful iris. I also waited until the end of tonight to take the pic. Sorry. So it isn't as vibrant anymore.

CIMG2650.jpg

I can't even tell you how beautiful later is! It's black, but has the most amazing blue and purple sparkle to it. It is truly unlike no other for me. I will be buying some back-ups of this!

lilibat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambie_mac
I wore "later" today. I really wish you could see how sparkly this is! The pic doesn't really show it to well. I will use it again tomorrow though and take the pic outside, let's see if it shows up better.

Anywho, I used later on my lid, brown script on my crease and beautiful iris. I also waited until the end of tomight to take the pic. Sorry. So it isn't as vibrant anymore.

CIMG2650.jpg

I can't even tell you how beautiful later is! It's black, but has the most amazing blue and purple sparkle to it. It is truly unlike no other for me. I will be buying some back-ups of this!

*hits refresh on the MAC site agin and again and again*
*twitch*
*twitch*
*twitch*

Lambie_mac

^ You are way to kind! <3

I am my worst critic of course. But thank you so much.

I have another pic of me from tonight but It's with my bf. And you can't see the color that well, I mean it's not to close. I can post it still if you want to see it.

I really am in love with later! Like seriously! I have always done really colorful eyes, but never really dark. And I can see myself using this color for a looong time!

Lambie_mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilibat
*hits refresh on the MAC site agin and again and again*
*twitch*
*twitch*
*twitch*

th_LMAO.gif

riotlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
some of my friends think i'm crazy with my cats because i say that i'm their 'mummy'! they just don't get it!

my 3 dogs are my kids. if they'd let me i'd claim them as dependents on my taxes. and i have my oldest girl's name tattooed on my ankles. they truly are family not pets

NeverEnoughMac

I wonder how Later would look mixed with clear lipgloss.? Hard to say not knowing how the texture is, but it would be awesome to try and maybe recreate the styleblack glasses, or something similar.

Latest posts