MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

CartoonChic

th_thstars.gif
I can't wait!!!
th_thstars.gif
Aren't you so excited???
I think I'm more nervous than excited.

janette9687

i'm being lazy & posting the screenshot to my YouTube video (sorry!), but I wanted to share bc I'm wearing Royal Sunset blush & Flamingo lipstick.. I'm in love, I wasn't sure how well Royal Sunset would show up on my NC40 skintone so I took a risk & it's really pigmented & pretty.. this is just one layer! Also I'm obsessed with how Sushi Kiss looks on since seeing it back on camera, I'm definitely backing up a few of SK, Flamingo & SS on Thurs when I pick up Razzledazzler.

i went and checked out your video! im the same skintone so very helpful to hear your take on the collection, super descriptive and informative i loved it!

Violasphere

I don't know what happened with the secret sites yesterday. they had website issues and all kinds of silliniess. But lo and behold Nordstrom somehow had a restock of Flamingo so I ordered it and was honestly waiting for them to send me an email that my order was cancelled but this morning I got a message saying it was processed and on the way. I'm becoming more and more of a fan with Nordstroms and how they handles MAC launches!

ocean286

Got my my shipping conformation from Belk today. My Flamingo is on it's way! FINALLY! I have managed to get my hands on this lippie. It only took another year!
cutey.gif

Nordstrom however, is taking their sweet time. I ordered Sushi Kiss and Royal Sunset two days ago and I still haven't gotten a shipping conformation yet. This is unusual for them and me. We'll see what happens.
fluffy.gif

Violasphere

Got my my shipping conformation from Belk today. My Flamingo is on it's way! FINALLY! I have managed to get my hands on this lippie. It only took another year!
cutey.gif

Nordstrom however, is taking their sweet time. I ordered Sushi Kiss and Royal Sunset two days ago and I still haven't gotten a shipping conformation yet. This is unusual for them and me. We'll see what happens.
fluffy.gif
that's funny...looks like we had opposite experiences with the same sites I ordered flamingo for nordstroms yesterday and already receieved my tracking # this morning. And Belks i could never load the all about orange page and tried two diff computers and my phone

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
What's your foundation shade? I am thinking of getting Razzledazzler but never had a chance to see it in person myself because it never made it to Europe. Have you tried Tart and Trendy too? Those two are the only lipsticks that piqued my interest.

I am a materials engineer.
I'm NC35. Razzledazzler is just so pretty and brightens up my face. It's a great summer shade that isn't too bright nor too dull. I haven't tried Tarte and Trendy yet. I just ordered it yesterday, but I'll let you know as soon as I receive it.
flower.gif

ETA: I was majoring in chemical engineering, but it didn't work out. Long story short, my heart just wasn't in it. Anyway, hearing about your job kinda makes me wish I had stuck to it.
sigh.gif

YUMYUMYMUA

Sushi Kiss on the lips with Ripe for Love blush. This lipstick is amazing. So pretty for the summer and it brightens up the face.
yahoo.gif
eyelove.gif

partymartyw

Rainy Season on the eyes without the Lustre shade. Still waiting on my Nordstrom items so theBalm Frat Boy on cheeks and YSL GS 7 on lips.

amynicolaox

i went and checked out your video! im the same skintone so very helpful to hear your take on the collection, super descriptive and informative i loved it!
Thanks :) I always find it pretty hard to find someone with my skintone for swatches etc usually they're either deeper or lighter than myself so I'm glad it was helpful!

lilinah

Those are fighting words
boxing.gif
Frankly, you have looked equally stunning in every lippie that I've seen
on you.

She didn't like Heroine lipstick either, she asked me if I really wear it because it's not pretty. lol
Boooooooo. Heroine may be unusual, but it is definitely pretty! Some people just don't like lipstick on anyone if it isn't pink or red. And, IIRC, you looked stunning in Heroine.