MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

Spectacular

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies.
blah.gif
Pssh. *hairflip* Straight hating. Your makeup skills are quite phenomenal and I think you really try to make everything work and it always looks good. You tell her she needs to adjust the saturation on her eyeballs cause she's not seeing colors properly. #runtelldat

Prettypackages

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies.
blah.gif
seriously, screw them, you haven't posted a bad pic yet.

Denae78

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies. :pooh:
Well seeing you wearing Ablaze on your blog made it a must have for me because of how great it looked on you! Wasn't even on my radar before that.

ForeverJenn

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies. :pooh:
well I couldn't disagree more with whomever left you that comment! I'm yet to see you in a lipstick color that doesn't look great on you! :)

allthingsglam

I think she was throwing shade your way because I love how all those oranges look on u

MACina

lolz.gif

Sounds like, "are you sure you want to delete this message." Then you second guess yourself---erhhh no, I might
need it later. So this is happening with online shopping now? I'll try this one on the hubster for the next collection.
girlhaha.gif

singer82

She didn't like Heroine lipstick either, she asked me if I really wear it because it's not pretty. lol
I Agree with Shellcat! She must be cray cray cause there hasn't been one thing that has looked bad on you! She don't know what she's taking about.

MACina

Gorgeous, kimbunney
eyelove.gif

So very pretty! The lippies and HJ look lovely on you!!!!

Flamingo is sooooo perfect for you
heart.gif

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.

MACina

th_hello2.gif
.....Welcome LiliV!

Very nice haul, enjoy
pompom.gif

Hi everyone! I'm new (longtime reader though
winks.gif
) and just got my Orange stuff in today. I ordered with the initial launch last week online and was lucky to get the things I wanted. I'm just hanging around the house today, but I briefly tried on the lipsticks I got (Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, and Imperial Light CSG) and so far I really like Flamingo, but Sushi Kiss I think I'll like better once I have my eye shadows and blush on too etc. I also think it looks a bit better with a gloss on top. I used Imperial Light and it made it look a little bit more "healthy" (I'm very pale, prob around NW10-15, so I have to be careful with really light colors), I'm not sure about a Satin being the best finish for that color either...lol. Anyway, here's my goodies!

Sushi Kiss, Flamingo, Imperial Light

MACina

Awesome, kimbunney!

Flamingo looks just stunning on you!!!!

Did you try blotting down Sweet and Sour some. It's like borderline on me if I apply it too heavily I don't think I'll like it much but toned down I love it.

Thanks ALL for the comments.

I just ordered two backups of Flamingo. I rarely backup, in fact I think I have maybe three backups of lipsticks lol

MACina

BEAUTIFUL
love.gif

i'm being lazy & posting the screenshot to my YouTube video (sorry!), but I wanted to share bc I'm wearing Royal Sunset blush & Flamingo lipstick.. I'm in love, I wasn't sure how well Royal Sunset would show up on my NC40 skintone so I took a risk & it's really pigmented & pretty.. this is just one layer! Also I'm obsessed with how Sushi Kiss looks on since seeing it back on camera, I'm definitely backing up a few of SK, Flamingo & SS on Thurs when I pick up Razzledazzler.

eepeepburrah

Got to wear my Flamingo today, gotta say I was worried at first cause it didn't look like it was showing up on my pigmented lips, but after a couple of coats it looked fabulous!! Also, I've been pairing Imperial Light with Flamingo and Razzledazzler and I think it looks great!! Funny, cause when I first heard about this collection, I was like eh, think I'll skip. Totally glad I didn't now!