MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

ShanOrieal

They all look very pretty on you! Love it!
Sweet and Sour Flamingo Tangerine Dream TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.

That1980sGirl

Flamingo looks beautiful on you !

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.

Shellcat

OMG!

Yep, my stepfather used to listen to them while I was growing up!

Tangerine Dream was - still is - a German electronic rock group, originally somewhat psychedelic and spacey, which has been around in one form or another since the late 1960s, released over 100 albums, and scored over 60 film soundtracks.

That's what i thought of when i saw the lipstick name.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I caved in and placed a second order.  I got Tarte & Trendy and a BU of Razzledazzler. 
Hehe i might cave soon too! We have a serious problem!
I thought I could skip RD, but I wore it today and realized I need that BU! I also couldn't get T&T out of my mind, so I went ahead and ordered that one too. I know I want NO, but it can wait. Not sure about TD. It looks good on some but not so flattering on others. It's probably gonna look awful on me. Still trying to stay strong by not ordering any blushes. What else are you considering?

Medgal07

My haul part one arrived rather unexpectedly (and happily!) - Flamingo and Royal Sunset. Both are lovely. Lustres do have a tendency to show up the slightest flaky bits on my lips, so I have to make sure they're in good condition, but this will definitely be in regular rotation this summer. RS pairs with it beautifully, and is totally unlike anything else in my stash. I wasn't sure what peachy blushes would look like on me, but I'm very happy with this.

I threw them both on quickly to try take pics, but the lighting was a bit tricky. I was a bit heavy handed with RS for my usual taste too. The best pic I managed colour-wise also shows up all my flaws (it was the end of a barely any makeup day, so what was there had almost vanished, and talk about shiny
amazed.gif
LOL) - I prefer the soft focus version personally
girlhaha.gif

I'm going to check out the rest of the collection in-store on Thursday. IF is probably coming home with me, and at least one more lippie, I'm still having trouble narrowing it down.
Awwww Jennyap---I love both on you! Very Pretty----NPAs know how to bring it!!!

josephine90

I thought I could skip RD, but I wore it today and realized I need that BU! I also couldn't get T&T out of my mind, so I went ahead and ordered that one too. I know I want NO, but it can wait. Not sure about TD. It looks good on some but not so flattering on others. It's probably gonna look awful on me. Still trying to stay strong by not ordering any blushes. What else are you considering?
I want TT and IF! You're making me wanna try RD too lol..Oh and I love RS, I think Im a minority in that, trying not to back it up
clapping.gif

duckrodeo

Quote:Originally Posted by elegant-one

I was thinking of you yesterday...about how well you wear red lipsticks...you need to check out Chanel's new ls in Amant. Its such a classy red lipstick on. Its become one of my favorite reds ever. Its a kinda blue red with slight warm undertones. Its just screams Chanel on.
eyelove.gif
Theres also Dialogue which is a shine lipstick, their balm version. Its a gorgeous gorgeous red too.

girlhaha.gif

sorry

no I'm not
lol.gif

Aww thanks elegant! that's so sweet of you to say I do love reds! I don't often reach for them because throughout the day I'm constantly worried about bleeding or fading with the shade, even with a lip liner. They never seem to go into emergency re-application mode, or getting the color on my teeth and other such disasters, but I'm still self-conscious about it lol. Maybe I need to wear them everyday, but then what will my other lipsticks do? Oddly enough, I was totally fawning over Amant when swatches first started popping up. It's on my to-buy list. I'm glad it's perm or that might be my very first Chanel BU craze heheee. I only have one Chanel lipstick (I know, crazy, right?) it's Enivree. The sparkles are intoxicating, but I for sure need a statement Chanel lipstick in my stash. Amant come to mama!

Addict4MAC

Simply stunning! All of them are pretty on you but that Flamingo is saying something to me!
Sweet and Sour Flamingo Tangerine Dream TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.

Naughtyp

[COLOR=0000FF]     Nice Haul ShanOrieal---ENJOY:stars: At least you won't have that nagging, sick feeling of skipper's remorse![/COLOR]     [COLOR=0000FF]    I've gotten only a few BUs, but I hope I can resist ever doing it again---only because I'm always buying new and[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    amazing products that I've only ever exhausted an item that I [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]BU'd[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]one time. Even then, I had to make a conscious[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    effort to use that product in order to finish it. Going [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]forward I would just prefer to welcome the new stuff and not regret[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]excesses.  If I'm not using it then I'm just hoarding it, and that doesn't work for me.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]     You look just beautiful Paisly[/COLOR]:pretty:
so ur telling me I don't need to BU flamingo? lol

KrystalAnne

They are very flattering on you!
My haul part one arrived rather unexpectedly (and happily!) - Flamingo and Royal Sunset. Both are lovely. Lustres do have a tendency to show up the slightest flaky bits on my lips, so I have to make sure they're in good condition, but this will definitely be in regular rotation this summer. RS pairs with it beautifully, and is totally unlike anything else in my stash. I wasn't sure what peachy blushes would look like on me, but I'm very happy with this.

I threw them both on quickly to try take pics, but the lighting was a bit tricky. I was a bit heavy handed with RS for my usual taste too. The best pic I managed colour-wise also shows up all my flaws (it was the end of a barely any makeup day, so what was there had almost vanished, and talk about shiny
amazed.gif
LOL) - I prefer the soft focus version personally
girlhaha.gif

I'm going to check out the rest of the collection in-store on Thursday. IF is probably coming home with me, and at least one more lippie, I'm still having trouble narrowing it down.

amynicolaox

i'm being lazy & posting the screenshot to my YouTube video (sorry!), but I wanted to share bc I'm wearing Royal Sunset blush & Flamingo lipstick.. I'm in love, I wasn't sure how well Royal Sunset would show up on my NC40 skintone so I took a risk & it's really pigmented & pretty.. this is just one layer! Also I'm obsessed with how Sushi Kiss looks on since seeing it back on camera, I'm definitely backing up a few of SK, Flamingo & SS on Thurs when I pick up Razzledazzler.

NaomiH

i'm being lazy & posting the screenshot to my YouTube video (sorry!), but I wanted to share bc I'm wearing Royal Sunset blush & Flamingo lipstick.. I'm in love, I wasn't sure how well Royal Sunset would show up on my NC40 skintone so I took a risk & it's really pigmented & pretty.. this is just one layer! Also I'm obsessed with how Sushi Kiss looks on since seeing it back on camera, I'm definitely backing up a few of SK, Flamingo & SS on Thurs when I pick up Razzledazzler.
PRETTY!

PrettyKitty

And here I thought I was the only one after seeing all these pics!!
I've gotten only a few BUs, but I hope I can resist ever doing it again---only because I'm always buying new and
amazing products that I've only ever exhausted an item that I BU'd one time. Even then, I had to make a conscious
effort to use that product in order to finish it. Going forward I would just prefer to welcome the new stuff and not regret
the excesses. If I'm not using it then I'm just hoarding it, and that doesn't work for me.

PrettyKitty

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies.
blah.gif

Medgal07

Very pretty---great colors for you!