MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

1drfullycr8ed

i'm being lazy & posting the screenshot to my YouTube video (sorry!), but I wanted to share bc I'm wearing Royal Sunset blush & Flamingo lipstick.. I'm in love, I wasn't sure how well Royal Sunset would show up on my NC40 skintone so I took a risk & it's really pigmented & pretty.. this is just one layer! Also I'm obsessed with how Sushi Kiss looks on since seeing it back on camera, I'm definitely backing up a few of SK, Flamingo & SS on Thurs when I pick up Razzledazzler.

I watched your youtube video. I loved every color on you!

Medgal07

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies.
blah.gif
Those are fighting words
boxing.gif
Frankly, you have looked equally stunning in every lippie that I've seen
on you.

PrettyKitty

Sweet and Sour

Flamingo

Tangerine Dream

TD is different and not as pigmented on my lips because my lips are naturally a little pink. I have no dea what makeup look to do with it but I still love the color so much because its different. Also I have on Honey Jasmine Blush but I layered it over a blush I already had, still a beautiful color.
Flamingo is beautiful on you!!

CartoonChic

Did you get your shipping confirmations? I got all three of mine, but no EDD yet from UPS. More
than likely will be Friday & I'm good w/that---will give me a chance to use new items from TR! This is
insane isn't it? Barely a moment to come up for air. BTW---I want to see pics after your Chanel
makeup session! Awesome thing to do for your birthday!!!
I got my confirmations. I should have everything Friday. I'll take pics!

MACJunkie85

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies. :pooh:
Every lipstick I've seen you in looks great! Slap away!

Naughtyp

:lol:  [COLOR=0000FF]No.  But I don't.  It's almost your birthday, so you can have whatever you want pretty girl![/COLOR]
;) well I plan to get one more Lippie so I'll decide when I'm at the counter :) and if the riri collection is canceled ill have to find a replacemt bday present to myself lol

butterflyeyes

Someone left me a lovely comment today, she told me that Flamingo looks much better on me than some of the other colorful lipsticks I wear, especially the oranges. I wanna slap her in the face, I love my orange lippies.
blah.gif
I hate when someone does that...cloaks a jab with a "compliment" lol. Makes you want to say "thank you" while doing this
finger.gif
...with a smile!

Naughtyp

:lol:  [COLOR=0000FF]No.  But I don't.  It's almost your birthday, so you can have whatever you want pretty girl![/COLOR]
;) well I plan to get one more Lippie so I'll decide when I'm at the counter :) and if the riri collection is canceled ill have to find a replacemt bday present to myself lol

PrettyKitty

Okay, it's clear now---she's just a _____ing lunatic and you can't listen to her.
Honestly I think Heroine isn't the best colour for me, but I think it's gorgeous on woc and very fair skin. Obviously, she have no idea how popular this lipstick is. lol I dunno, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?

liba

I *freaking* love my job!! Can you imagine going to work and hearing everyone talking about makeup (even the men)? Before I started, I always thought it was just marketing blah blah blah but now that I am working on an actual project that will (hopefully) become a new technology, I realise how much hard work there is that goes into a tiny tube of product. Also, some cult products actually came from my lab, and my direct boss worked on them. So when I found out, it was like meeting a rock star. The clouds parted and the angels sang. I guess you have to be a nerd and a makeup lover to understand that feeling. But the thing is, I think when you are that upstream in R&D, people aren't really that into the finished product and makeup artistry per se. Because of that, I quickly developed a reputation in some other labs for being really on point with new products and trends etc (although I really am not. I just happen to know a little more than they do). I showed up to my second day of work wearing Full Fuchsia lipstick and everyone was fascinated with it.

Anyway, I keep the size of my collection (humble by specktra standards) and online reviewing, swapping and forum activities my private business. Somehow, I feel like it makes me an even bigger nerd at work if people knew about it.

I almost went into glass R&D... I submitted my application to Saint-Gobain but never heard back from them.
Thank you so much for posting your experiences!!! Silicon technology is so fascinating to me. There have been so many incredible advances over the years and the innovations keep coming faster and stronger as the years go by. I love how by just being a woman who likes her style a little more than the average chemist or engineer, you've earned extra respect for your judgement at work. I REALLY love stories like that.

YOU GO GIRL!
goodjob.gif