MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

OctoberViolet

Scarlet Ibis is still my favorite Orange-red lipstick. I wouldn't mind some similar ones with this collection.
flower.gif

same here, I only have a few orange-red lipsticks but looking forward to getting some more things
smiles.gif

martiangurll

I am willing to deepen my relationship with orange! I can think of a few past orange e/s in addition to Firespot that I would love to see again. Saffron, Modelette, Say Yeah, Statuesque, Sunsplosion, Glamma Ray, Soft Ochre (that is if we are including peaches, muted oranges and corals)

Leven

I would love MAC to do an "interpretation" of Taj Mahal Blush from NARS for this collection. Or some kind of orange blush with a purple reflect/duochrome to it.

luvlydee

I would love MAC to do an "interpretation" of Taj Mahal Blush from NARS for this collection. Or some kind of orange blush with a purple reflect/duochrome to it. 
I already have taj mahal so i hope they dont lol. But having purple in it sounds awesome

kisou

I'm not mad with the orange! I bought the Call me Bubbles quad and Optimistic Orange blushes from last year's S3C3 and use them avidly now that I'm looking forward to spring. I think I could use another blush and maybe a lipstick to match. I honestly don't have that much orange in my collection besides what I mentioned above, so even though I'm ready for emerald, I ain't gunna fight it ;D

katred

Specktra Bestie
im kind of bored of orange now. this shouldve been a collection from last year.
It does seem funny to me that they'd do an orange collection, when it was declared the "colour of 2012" and Sephora made such a big deal out of their Pantone Universe selections. Not that the products are any less pretty now, but the timing makes Mac seem very late to the party.

kisou

It does seem funny to me that they'd do an orange collection, when it was declared the "colour of 2012" and Sephora made such a big deal out of their Pantone Universe selections. Not that the products are any less pretty now, but the timing makes Mac seem very late to the party.
I absolutely agree. I remember when I first saw the Sephora + Pantone Universe collection pop up, I was pretty bummed that it wasn't MAC who was bringing it out :/

2browneyes

I was thinking about Taj Mahal when I saw this collection name too. I like orange on my skintone....pretty excited to see what's coming. And a repromote of Ripe Peach would please lots of people. I still have a good bit of mine left but I know lots of people were searching for it. We'll see what happens I guess...

elegant-one

OMG, they are so beautiful!!!
thud.gif
I've said many times before, but can I say one more time? I love your photographs! Thank you for sharing, elegant!
heart.gif

I want to be orange.
lol.gif
clap.gif
Like a big old orange popsicle...yummm
Awwwwwwwwww
th_kiss.gif
big hugs my dear friend!

sss215

I wonder if MAC ever thought about re-promoting Juiced e/s. Middle color...
Juiced was one of my first MAC shadows! It was before I knew about all this LE business, lol I would love to see Devil or Burnt Pepper repromoted in this collection. They are some of the best pigmented blushes MAC makes. There is no need for them to create anything else, especially if the pigmentation is lackluster.

erine1881

I'm not mad with the orange! I bought the Call me Bubbles quad and Optimistic Orange blushes from last year's S3C3 and use them avidly now that I'm looking forward to spring. I think I could use another blush and maybe a lipstick to match. I honestly don't have that much orange in my collection besides what I mentioned above, so even though I'm ready for emerald, I ain't gunna fight it ;D
Oooh a perfect emerald eyeliner!!! :drool:
I wonder if MAC ever thought about re-promoting Juiced e/s. Middle color...
Oh i love juiced!!! So pretty!!!
Juiced was one of my first MAC shadows! It was before I knew about all this LE business, lol I would love to see Devil or Burnt Pepper repromoted in this collection. They are some of the best pigmented blushes MAC makes. There is no need for them to create anything else, especially if the pigmentation is lackluster.
Burnt pepper is the one pro blush i don't own :hmm:

Latest posts