MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

princess sarah

I have Immortal Flower and I mix it with lovecloud too as well as wear it on its own.

Fresh Honey just comes up so orange on me, and tried it so many different ways but no luck
Idk what it is about fresh honey but it was horrible on me and I love orange blushes. Do you have a lighter orange like immortal flower or supercontinental?

Naughtyp

I hope they have all shades of orange...including peach and coral items =) i dont own any orange makeup!

peachsuns

I like orange on my eyes but I cant work orange blushes, I have fresh honey and barely used it. I like red / orange and coral / pink lipsticks.

Im curious to see what this collection brings, I think I am just too pale for orange cheeks
I agree with you, singer82 and princess sarah. I don't wear much orange. I'm secretly hoping to find coral in this collection.
cutey.gif

liba

I dunno what sort of new orange blush MAC could come up with for this collection, considering there already were so many great ones in 2012 - maybe there will be some repromotes in this one, like Modern Mandarin or Optimistic Orange.

There is definitely more room for better orange eye shadows, though! And I wouldn't pass up a neon orange lipstick as bright as Candy Yum Yum - that'd be a doozy!

erine1881

I dunno what sort of new orange blush MAC could come up with for this collection, considering there already were so many great ones in 2012 - maybe there will be some repromotes in this one, like Modern Mandarin or Optimistic Orange.  There is definitely more room for better orange eye shadows, though! And I wouldn't pass up a neon orange lipstick as bright as Candy Yum Yum - that'd be a doozy!
:thud:

Prettypackages

Oh man at bright orange lipstick... I don't think I'm ready.

I would love to get my hands on ripe peach and optomistic orange.

MACina

Ok,ok....I' d definitely get this one even though I am rarely wearing orange lippies!

But I am sold on a neon orange for sure.
I dunno what sort of new orange blush MAC could come up with for this collection, considering there already were so many great ones in 2012 - maybe there will be some repromotes in this one, like Modern Mandarin or Optimistic Orange.

There is definitely more room for better orange eye shadows, though! And I wouldn't pass up a neon orange lipstick as bright as Candy Yum Yum - that'd be a doozy!

erine1881

I wish imats would come to chicago. Chicago has the makeup show, which i have to travel 3 hrs to get to, but if IMATS came to chicago I'd be in heaven!

Pinkdollface

I would love MAC to do an "interpretation" of Taj Mahal Blush from NARS for this collection. Or some kind of orange blush with a purple reflect/duochrome to it.
Isn't Taj Mahal really close to Devil? I always thought so and therefore didn't get Taj Mahal, because I have Devil.

sss215

As they are perm, hopefully they won't be promoted in this collection. But I agree, they are uber pigmented.
Why reinvent the wheel? Modern Mandarin, MAC attempt at an a great orange blush was so lackluster on deeper skin tones last year. They have some gems sitting right under their noses. Permanent to us, but new to hundreds. One of those blushes would be perfect . I love when pro lipsticks get a change to shine in LE collections. Blushes don't get that often.

sss215

SI is also one of my faves and I agree more orange reds would be lovely. Isn't Taj Mahal really close to Devil? I always thought so and therefore didn't get Taj Mahal, because I have Devil.
No, Taj Majal is lighter, brighter and has shimmer. Its more of a golden orange. Devil is flat out orange, no shimmer. It's darker than Taj.

Mac-Guy

I love when pro lipsticks get a change to shine in LE collections. Blushes don't get that often.
Good question. As the Pro website is now open for purchase to everyone, there is probably no need to repromote Pro products.

The truth is, none of us is in need of any new blushes, e/s, or lippies. We still want them. And we still buy a blush in [insert color here], even if we have 15 similar ones sitting in your stash. In a nutshell, MAC reinvents the wheel to keep us entertained, and as long as we continue to buy it, they will continue to produce the millionth version of a good product.

2browneyes

Good question. As the Pro website is now open for purchase to everyone, there is probably no need to repromote Pro products.

The truth is, none of us is in need of any new blushes, e/s, or lippies. We still want them. And we still buy a blush in [insert color here], even if we have 15 similar ones sitting in your stash. In a nutshell, MAC reinvents the wheel to keep us entertained, and as long as we continue to buy it, they will continue to produce the millionth version of a good product.
Well said Mac-Guy....you are absolutely right.

Corally

Why reinvent the wheel? Modern Mandarin, MAC attempt at an a great orange blush was so lackluster on deeper skin tones last year. They have some gems sitting right under their noses. Permanent to us, but new to hundreds. One of those blushes would be perfect . I love when pro lipsticks get a change to shine in LE collections. Blushes don't get that often.
Good question. As the Pro website is now open for purchase to everyone, there is probably no need to repromote Pro products. The truth is, none of us is in need of any new blushes, e/s, or lippies. We still want them. And we still buy a blush in [insert color here], even if we have 15 similar ones sitting in your stash. In a nutshell, MAC reinvents the wheel to keep us entertained, and as long as we continue to buy it, they will continue to produce the millionth version of a good product.
:agree:

xasperadastra

I love orange!!! But I'm a bit overwhelmed by it.. I mean, I already have all the orange stuff I need... My paradise, Optimistic orange, taj mahal, fresh honey for the blushes (and I have not mentioned coral stuff), Scarlet Ibis, fashion nomad, caqui, riviera life ... of I must stop here XD