MAC All About Orange Collection (June 2013)

califabulous

I am willing to deepen my relationship with orange!  I can think of a few past orange e/s in addition to Firespot that I would love to see again.  Saffron, Modelette, Say Yeah, Statuesque, Sunsplosion, Glamma Ray, Soft Ochre (that is if we are including peaches, muted oranges and corals)
Modelette is shade of orange/peach? Omg I've worn that shadow so much...maybe i do like orange. I just got Somoa silk but I didn't realize its like a light orange.. I think it's a beautiful color and I plan to wear it a lot. But i probably woul have skipped it if i knew it had such an orange-y tone.

Mac-Guy

I would love to see Devil or Burnt Pepper repromoted in this collection. They are some of the best pigmented blushes MAC makes. There is no need for them to create anything else, especially if the pigmentation is lackluster.
As they are perm, hopefully they won't be promoted in this collection. But I agree, they are uber pigmented.

nillafrost

Idk about orange, I love orange and coral anything it's just I have enough, I guess I would have to see the promo pics and read the color story before I make and rash decisions. Lol

MissTT

All this talk about orange made me want to do my nails... orange, of course
smiles.gif
Orange is pretty much the only color I paint my nails.
amuse.gif
Just for that I may try to paint them purple tonight.

Paisly

Speaking of orange, did you ladies see the swatch of that new orange eyeshadow that nars just put out with their spring collection? It looks amazing

martiangurll

It does seem funny to me that they'd do an orange collection, when it was declared the "colour of 2012" and Sephora made such a big deal out of their Pantone Universe selections. Not that the products are any less pretty now, but the timing makes Mac seem very late to the party.
I was thinking the same. That Juiced e/s looks gorgeous. I wish they would come out with a nice, bright, matte orange. Rule just isn't cutting it for me--not bright enough and hard to work with.

nillafrost

I used to hate orange, but now I love it. If there's an orange blush I'll buy it.
I totally agree I used to hate! With a passion orange, but idk what got over me last spring I became obsessed with orange lipstick and picked up booyah! From the Beth ditto collection now I'm obsessing over orange blush.

singer82

Yes bring Ripe Peach back! Orange really isn't my color, coral is the closest to orange as I get. But you never know , maybe it's time to try it :)

erine1881

Speaking of orange, did you ladies see the swatch of that new orange eyeshadow that nars just put out with their spring collection? It looks amazing
I'm gonna get it!
I was thinking the same.  That Juiced e/s looks gorgeous.  I wish they would come out with a nice, bright, matte orange.  Rule just isn't cutting it for me--not bright enough and hard to work with.
Have you tried orange? Or devil blush?
I just got burnt pepper last month....I love it!
But will it work on this pasty white girl!? I could use it on the eyes tho...

princess sarah

I like orange on my eyes but I cant work orange blushes, I have fresh honey and barely used it. I like red / orange and coral / pink lipsticks.

Im curious to see what this collection brings, I think I am just too pale for orange cheeks

honey on boost

I like orange on my eyes but I cant work orange blushes, I have fresh honey and barely used it. I like red / orange and coral / pink lipsticks. Im curious to see what this collection brings, I think I am just too pale for orange cheeks
Idk what it is about fresh honey but it was horrible on me and I love orange blushes. Do you have a lighter orange like immortal flower or supercontinental?