MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

BeautyFan55

When I saw all the new posts this AM I knew the color story was out. My new list includes lipglass: water deities, seducing sound,and modern lure. Lipstick: goddess of the sea. Eyeshadow: lorelei, soul serenade, and silver sun. I am also considering one of the extra dimension bronzer, only if it works as a highlight for me.

SandyCervix

yahoo.gif
YAY! Thank you @mosha010 and @Debbs this totally made my morning! The damage wont be too bad for me...

My definites are:

-Goddess of the Sea (hoping it is not too streaky-looking)
-What Comes Naturally
-Lorelei
-Fathom'sDeep
-Want the compact now matter what! But Im not sure which shade is best for me so I will have to see in person and figure it out....

Im interested in seeing swatches of Enchanted One and Mystical....and I will really need to see the EDSFs (the idea of an ED Bronzer is not sitting well with me either) in person- but the names/descriptions have me super excited!!!
th_e2cloud9.gif

Addict4MAC

You should try it out in person, but if you like the ED formula, it might be a better match than WOG. I like the glow you can get with ED, but with this formula, more is less IMO.
I was just going to ask the same thing pinkpaint! Thanks for the response Mac-Guy!

Addict4MAC

It's too early for me to make a list...I need more images and swatches! But I'm definitely interested in this collection.

Ana A

Im glad there's only two blushes and two EDSF or bronzers or whatever the hell they are (I always buy them all), and that the lipsticks sounds so blah....thank you for making it easier on my wallet Mac
pompom.gif

lyseD

Thanks debbs and mosha.

Pet Me Please for sure, I think it might be nice for summer. Mystical will depend on swatches but it does look like a colour I would love.

SleepingBeauty

Oh my! Thank you, mosha! Okay, I still want everything but let's keep it realistic: Lorelei Sea Worship Silver Sun Soul Serenade Probably not even all four of them 'cause currently I'm being really lazy concerning my eye makeup. Maybe one lipstick (Mystical) and nothing else. I'm interested in the Sea Me, Hear Me blush but when I'm looking at my blushes I notice that a lot of the colours fall into this 'rosy pinkish beige' category, so I don't need another one. Still a great collection!

vamua703

For me there are a lot of maybes in this collection.

Lippies
Enchanted One
Goddess of the Sea <<for sure!
Mystical

Blush-ED blushes are my FAVORITE
Sea Me, Hear Me
Seduced at Sea

Bronzing Powder
Golden- only bc i love the look of the compact

ED Bronzer--pending swatches
Delphic
Aprodite's

CrimsonQuill157

Just Goddess of the Sea and Mystical for me. I thought I would be interested in the blushes or EDSFs but I played with a ED blush in the CCO last weekend and I was not crazy about the formula.

blondie929

Please stop with the lustre .. When I seen pictures I prayed that the nude wouldn't be a luste don't get me wrong there's a time and place for lustre I enjoy it in some lipsticks but I really wish the finish would have been different .. Hopefully enchanted will be pretty I would be so upset of I missed out on this packaging but I can't justify buying someone that I'll never wear just for packaging and nothing else in this collection is calling my name .. Is it just me?

Luscious V

It needs to stay pro discount what's the point of us having the card if we can't get early release dates and on discount in Le collections

Latest posts