MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

honey on boost

Please stop with the lustre .. When I seen pictures I prayed that the nude wouldn't be a luste don't get me wrong there's a time and place for lustre I enjoy it in some lipsticks but I really wish the finish would have been different .. Hopefully enchanted will be pretty I would be so upset of I missed out on this packaging but I can't justify buying someone that I'll never wear just for packaging and nothing else in this collection is calling my name .. Is it just me?
shrugs.gif
I love nude lustres

Erinaceina

Does anyone know if the ED bronzer will be in a proper compact like the other bronzers or in something with a window? I really do want that compact, so if the ED bronzer isn't in it, I'll get one of the normal bronzers. But if the ED bronzer is in that compact, I'd rather skip the normal bronzers as I can get them at any time.

Apart from that, I'll get at least one lipstick (almost certainly Goddess of the Sea), and probably at least one eyeshadow. I'm trying to tell myself I don't need one of the lipglasses because I wear lipgloss much less frequently than l wear lipstick. Precise numbers depend on which bronzers I get and what other collections are coming out at the same time.

Tat2dbeauty07

This collection is going to kill me Ive gone a good year or so without placing a large MAC order hell I can't remember the last collection I even ordered from yet this one brought me back.

My list not firm is:
What Comes Naturally Lipliner
Aprodites Shell Extra Dimension Bronzer
Sea Me Hear Me Extra Dimension Blush
Seduced at Sea Extra Dimension Blush (Pending Swatches)
Siren Song Lipstick
Pet Me Please Lipstick
Clear Water Lipgloss (Ehh Maybe)
Water Deites Lipgloss
Soul Serenade Extra Dimension Shadow
Golden Bronzing Powder

It will probably be either Aprodities or Golden as I know I dont NEED 2 bronzers.

kerry-jane88

Does anyone know if the ED bronzer will be in a proper compact like the other bronzers or in something with a window?  I really do want that compact, so if the ED bronzer isn't in it, I'll get one of the normal bronzers.  But if the ED bronzer is in that compact, I'd rather skip the normal bronzers as I can get them at any time. Apart from that, I'll get at least one lipstick (almost certainly Goddess of the Sea), and probably at least one eyeshadow.  I'm trying to tell myself I don't need one of the lipglasses because I wear lipgloss much less frequently than l wear lipstick.  Precise numbers depend on which bronzers I get and what other collections are coming out at the same time.
Ed bronzers aren't in compact they have a window.

Beautybuyer

So the bronzers are ed I doubt they'll be real bronzers if they're anything like pass Ed's. I'll need to see swatches first before I make my mind up about those

NaomiH

Love the AA promo pics! I wonder what the other two are for. One of the tags says vivaglam so maybe it's for the second VG person?

Credit to IG user VhirGM

Erinaceina

Ed bronzers aren't in compact they have a window.
Thanks.

Damn. There goes some more money. That's definitely a no to the lipglasses and probably only one eyeshadow. If this releases at the same time as Playland here, it could be even more of a minimal haul for me. There's so much that I want, but I have to be sensible.
cry.gif

Debbs

Erine, please enlighten me about the bronzers!!! Will Aphrodite's Shell be a good choice for me? Can Delphic work as well? Making adjustments to my list and need some clarification on the bronzer stuff. Thanks, luv!!!!

erine1881

Erine, please enlighten me about the bronzers!!! Will Aphrodite's Shell be a good choice for me? Can Delphic work as well? Making adjustments to my list and need some clarification on the bronzer stuff. Thanks, luv!!!!
As bronzers? Absolutely not. These won't work on anyone as a bronzer. As highlighters? Quite possibly, depending on your skintone.

Corally

Hmm they're ED bronzers? Not sure about that. Think that's a skip for me. Still on my list: the blushes and the lippies Enchanted One, Mystical and Goddess of the Sea.

emberdarling

LOL I saw this the other day! Didn't watch it but was like "WTF!?" Who would even think to try that!?
Guilty...LOL. I was thrilled for the chance to make every color my heart imagined for so cheap. Being a part of the makeup community has opened my eyes to how poor I really am HAHA. I'm sorry but I'm on a budget and I don't have $15 to spend on a blue lipstick that I will only wear once in a blue moon Lol so making them out of crayons seemed like a really good idea to me.

Latest posts