MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

kimibos

karlasugar did swatches awhile back for Refined Golden and Golden side by side for reference.

http://karlasugar.net/2011/04/mac-bronze-everyday/

I'm not sure it I want to pick up Golden or not though.
Thanks for the link! i miss Karla's Swatches alot!
Golden looks very light. maybe ill get it for my mom and keep the compact
th_remoteImage-61.gif

can i use a bronzer as an eyeshadow??

User38

Golden looks very light. maybe ill get it for my mom and keep the compact
th_remoteImage-61.gif

can i use a bronzer as an eyeshadow??
of course you can use bronzer as an eyeshadow.. and in fact, it looks great on eyes

also use it on lips over some balm, then use a pink/ or peach gloss on top it's great

Audrey C

This is gonna drive me nuts. Shimmery bronzers.
sick.gif
Maybe a high quality oil pastel from an art store?

Bronzers shouldn't sparkle, glitter, etc. Just no. I'm going to check these out to see whether I like them as EDSF. My favourite is Superb; applied lightly it's gorgeous and just melts into the skin. A light bronzy shade could work as a highlight (just not as a freaking bronzer).

ladyarwen

I doubt I'll be able to get anything, but a girl can still make a wishlist if she wants to!
Seduced at Sea edb
Sea Me, Hear Me edb
Enchanted One ls
Mystical ls
Goddess of the Sea ls
Water Deities lg
Seducing Sound lg
Modern Lure lg

And this is so unlike me, but I want Golden just for the compact. I would definitely try to actually use it though.

User38

I think KarlaSugar is about an NC15-20 tops.. so the colour is light (RG).. it does have some shimmer too..

Wolverina

I'm the fool that will straight up be buying things for the names, Lorelei and Sea Deities are not my cup of tea but as a licensed Sirenologist, it's imperative that I acquire them. ETA I want to be able to say I have sea deities on my lips.