MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

jchait

Color story nixed half the lippies for me. All the color stories seem to be doing that actually......I think this is a good thing lol

rooocelle

Love the AA promo pics! I wonder what the other two are for. One of the tags says vivaglam so maybe it's for the second VG person?

Credit to IG user VhirGM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the second from the left the Pedro Lourenco promo pic?

Corally

I'm just glad we got so many color stories at the same time! Now it's time to budget and to save the moneh. :amused:

liba

Love the AA promo pics! I wonder what the other two are for. One of the tags says vivaglam so maybe it's for the second VG person?

Credit to IG user VhirGM
I believe it's the image for the Mineralize relaunch on the left. Pedro on the right.

miss0annette

My list so far:

Aphrodite's shell EDSF/EDBronzer whatever it is...
See me, Hear me EDB

Enchanted One l/s
Goddess of the Sea l/s (maybe, pending swatches)

Water Deities l/g (maybe, pending swatches)

Bronzing Powder
Refined Golden or Golden (not sure which suits me best yet)

cheerleader.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Credit to IG user VhirGM
Those should be for Pedro Lourenco and for the BB balms. Looks like this one to me:

AniBEE

karlasugar did swatches awhile back for Refined Golden and Golden side by side for reference.

http://karlasugar.net/2011/04/mac-bronze-everyday/

I'm not sure it I want to pick up Golden or not though.

SatelliteDrmr

The colour story is not appealing to me at all. I want a couple of things, just for the packaging....

Goddess of the Sea L/S --- I do love me some purples.
Golden Bronzer --- I only own one bronzer, and hardly use it (Sundipped). I feel this may work for my pale NW 15(ish) complexion. I'm curious about ED Bronzers. I don't own any ED products, yet. I'm scared they'll be way too shiny to be bronzer though.

GlamQueen21

Here is my finalized wishlist for this collection:

Enchanted One Lipstick
Goddess of the Sea Lipstick
Lorelei EDES
Silver Sun EDES
Clear Water Lipglass
Aphrodite's Shell ED Bronzer
Delphic ED Bronzer
Refined Goldeen Bronzer (just getting it for the compact)