MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Kristin Bacon

I know! I like all on the top row.
ME TOO!! those are def the prettiest. I know this will be expensive. I like this collection for the fact its good everyday makeup. I can see myself using these regularly, the colors are so pretty but toned down a bit. for me atleast. I do enjoy the ED formula.

DarylandCarole

ME TOO!! those are def the prettiest. I know this will be expensive. I like this collection for the fact its good everyday makeup. I can see myself using these regularly, the colors are so pretty but toned down a bit. for me atleast. I do enjoy the ED formula.
ED are so pretty! Last year I missed the main ED collection and was bummed. But I got a few from Nordies later. I kind of hate to use them to mess up the pretty design.

singer82

Yay!!! Thanks Erine n friend! Shadows are my ED weakness. Really need to compare to ones I already have. But already know for sure I want the 3 lighter ones. I can see what the last three on the top and second one on the bottom are. But am confused on the other two. Isn't cerulean a shade of blue? I only see one blue one there (1st on the top row) :dunno:

ghopkins91

All the money I have saved to spend in Duty Free for my holiday is slowly being dwindled away into this collection..
eyelove.gif
Those eyeshadows are just beautiful!

There are 2 split fibre brushes. The split fibre means that they have different type and colour of bristles on each side of the brush (black and light).
If you recall the Split Fibre Brush released with Magnetic Nudes it is the Same fibers but now in a blush brush. So much softer. :)

MRV

I wonder what the difference would be between the 127 split brush from this collection and the 128 from magnetic nudes...perhaps smaller
shrugs.gif

If you recall the Split Fibre Brush released with Magnetic Nudes it is the Same fibers but now in a blush brush. So much softer.
smiles.gif
Yes, that's what I was thinking about! It's bigger than the 128, and they probably had the blushes or even the bronzers in mind for it!

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Shadow swatches from a friend

th_drool.gif
TY! I'm probably getting all but the purple on the high left.
th_e2cloud9.gif
Love the peach and the greens most!

blondie929

I hate buying singles cause I never use them I wish mac would switch it up a little bit I would love to see this collection of eye shadows and blushes or bronzers in one big palette with this packaging