MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
In addition to what Erine said, you might have a preference which side you use to pick up a product /blend /use with different types of products. I think I often pick up a product with the synthetic side and use mainly the natural one to blend out.

Yes, that's what I was thinking about! It's bigger than the 128, and they probably had the blushes or even the bronzers in mind for it!

th_drool.gif
TY! I'm probably getting all but the purple on the high left.
th_e2cloud9.gif
Love the peach and the greens most!

Yes, I bet it's for the ED bronzers.

Quote: Originally Posted by mosha010

If they came out with a EDES palette that would be my demise
Who knows, maybe they'll make EDES quads soon. They made mineralize ones, so why not ED ones. Maybe for the holiday collection?

Yazmin

In addition to what Erine said, you might have a preference which side you use to pick up a product /blend /use with different types of products. I think I often pick up a product with the synthetic side and use mainly the natural one to blend out.

Yes, that's what I was thinking about! It's bigger than the 128, and they probably had the blushes or even the bronzers in mind for it!

th_drool.gif
TY! I'm probably getting all but the purple on the high left.
th_e2cloud9.gif
Love the peach and the greens most!

Yes, I bet it's for the ED bronzers.

Who knows, maybe they'll make EDES quads soon. They made mineralize ones, so why not ED ones. Maybe for the holiday collection?
That would be great! Hopefully, they would be able to so while keeping the product stable and affixed. A few of my EDES have already separated from their bases.

emberdarling

Hmmm thanks Erine but I think that confirmed that I don't need any shadows.

And I agree I don't think any of those look cerulean.. Maaaybe the top left one.

pinkpaint

I'll just have to pick up Steamy and Sumptuous Olive. The colors are pretty, but, at twice the price of a pan shadow, I just can't do it. I don't wanna let the paper swatches make my decision but I think I still want the three darker lippies, Refined Golden and Aphrodite's Shell. Delphic looks a little dark to be a highlight on me, and won't be using it as a bronzer. I can't believe this collection is still a month away
ssad.gif
I'm ready to be excited about something! This year has been so boring. I know Riri was a circus, but at least those collections kept me on my toes lol.

MelroseLuvsMkup

I hate buying singles cause I never use them I wish mac would switch it up a little bit I would love to see this collection of eye shadows and blushes or bronzers in one big palette with this packaging
iagree.gif
...........that's what kept me from buying macs eye shadows, I prefer them in palettes.

mosha010

Someone on Instagram last ED collection made a ED quad and it looked soooo good but I'm too scared to attempt to depot those :/
Don't even. It's been discussed here before that is a big nono. I think you need a special pact with the devil to successfully depot EDs and not shatter them. Eds and minerals. Just don't.

Beautybuyer

Don't even. It's been discussed here before that is a big nono. I think you need a special pact with the devil to successfully depot EDs and not shatter them. Eds and minerals. Just don't.
Yah I've only had one blush break on me and it was an ED. Granted I dropped it but it popped out super easily. Luckily it didn't completely shatter

erine1881

I'll just have to pick up Steamy and Sumptuous Olive. The colors are pretty, but, at twice the price of a pan shadow, I just can't do it. I don't wanna let the paper swatches make my decision but I think I still want the three darker lippies, Refined Golden and Aphrodite's Shell. Delphic looks a little dark to be a highlight on me, and won't be using it as a bronzer. I can't believe this collection is still a month away :( I'm ready to be excited about something! This year has been so boring. I know Riri was a circus, but at least those collections kept me on my toes lol.
Girl!!! You're gonna love steamy!!! Bronze on the lid, rule in the crease, and steamy on the bottom lashline is gorgeous for the summer!!!

Paint&Ink Chick

Gonna have to try this look @Erine. Don't have bronze what would you sub for it? Or maybe I should buy it, I need to start wearing all this shadows...smh

pleasantmacabre

Lol did you see the quad though ? I probably wouldn't but if I did id know the chance I'm taking so no worries ;)