MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

lyseD

Gonna have to try this look @Erine. Don't have bronze what would you sub for it? Or maybe I should buy it, I need to start wearing all this shadows...smh
You definitely need bronze!
yes.gif
I was waiting for your dupe suggestion -- I guess Bronze gets added to the MAC list.
mac_wishlist.gif

pinkpaint

Girl!!! You're gonna love steamy!!! Bronze on the lid, rule in the crease, and steamy on the bottom lashline is gorgeous for the summer!!!
That sounds gorgeous
eyelove.gif
I don't have Bronze or Rule, either! Now that I've taken some things off my list for this collection, I can add those. And Humid. I use to be scared of color but now I'm trying to branch out a bit.

lilinah

0c654e81_image.jpeg

Extra Dimension Eyeshadows
Top Row
I'm skipping :
• dark blue far left
Soul Serenade - dark brown plum 2nd left
I'm getting :
=> aqua 2nd right (is it cerulean = sky blue, or is it teal = dark blue-green, MAC is wack with color descriptions)
=> Lorelei - golden beige
Bottom Row
=> Silver Sun - mid-tone sea foam green
=> Sea Worship - tarnished olive gold

Pet Me, Please Lipstick
A compact - not sure which bronzer might be more useful to me, since i don't wear bronzer, just whichever is less warm...
Aphrodite's Shell ED bronzer, if i can use it as something else, otherwise, it's a skip
Submerged Nail Lacquer looks good, but i'll probably skip

And now the 127 Brush is tempting me...

Beautybuyer

I want to see Lorelei on a darker complexion. I want to buy it for my mom for the name but would also like her to actually be able to wear it. I wonder if it will work for her she's like idk maybe a nw50 or something

Debbs

Thanks for the swatches Erine, etc! Don't think I want all six EDES anymore (you were right Nay-Nay, lol) still unsure of my definites. More interested in the lipglosses 'today', Modern Lure, Seducing Sound and Water Dieties. Saw the gold zodiac compacts at the local CCO. They are actually really cute. Keep the swatches coming, lol.

Beautybuyer

Thanks for the swatches Erine, etc! Don't think I want all six EDES anymore (you were right Nay-Nay, lol) still unsure of my definites. More interested in the lipglosses 'today', Modern Lure, Seducing Sound and Water Dieties. Saw the gold zodiac compacts at the local CCO. They are actually really cute. Keep the swatches coming, lol.
New avi? Love it!

erine1881

Lol this confuses me every time cuz this is my nickname :lol:

Debbs

Will have to come up with a new name to fix it thus preventing confusion . I do remember now Erine, lol.

lxvefool

I'm the same! Also year of the snake in Chinese I have all the angry animals lol I can't wait for these eyeshadows!
LOL! Two virtual high-fives for you! I must say, Year of the Snake sounds a lot more formidable than mine - Year of the Horse :(

lxvefool

Those eyeshadows look super pretty, but I'm still unsure as whether I want anything from this collection as I have three MAC 15 eyeshadow palettes and a quad and I never use them. The packaging is calling my name though.