MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

MACina

Thanks, sorry, I have no idea at all what I'm doing XD my first time :) I just wanted to share my pictures with you guys, so you can decide what to buy :)

Thank you so much, lolly05tmua
bouquet.gif

And Naynadine for posting the link
smiles.gif

patentg33k

I am not impressed with any of the lipsticks. Am I the only one ?
I think the swatches are lovely, but dupe-ish to other things. Goddess looks like 4-5 sheer darks that I have from other lines. Pet me is too frosty for me. The others look good, but I now that the dupe comparisons are coming out, I can skip all the lipsticks.

Just like I thought when I saw the promo pic, I'm going for the EDSF and ED blushes. I did too much damage w/Tropical Taboo last year--I still have lots of those items left and still love everything from that collection. I can go easy on this one.

miss0annette

That's what I'm thinking as well. I didn't have Aphrodite's Shell on my list but now I'm considering getting it but to me it looks similar to neutral MAC blushes like The Perfect Cheek, Blushbaby, Tenderling, and such. If that's the case I won't get AS. Maybe someone who has both AS and some other neutral blush by MAC can help me out?
I have a feeling too that AS might be able to be used as a blush on certain skin tones.

Glitteryvegas

Glitteryvegas

Why o why am I looking into the edes now... Ughhhh
Because they are stunning!!!! I am literally drooling over here. The other day I was looking online and I said "UGHHHH SOOO PRETTTTY!!!!" out of no where and Hubs looks at me and says "Water Drops???" HAHAHA He knows too much!!
girlhaha.gif

pinkpaint

Why do I have a feeling that I'm the only person that ordered Modern Lure? I haven't seen any swatches for it at all
We've only had one. But I definitely wouldn't mind another
amuse.gif
It looks pretty, but I compare every dark purple gloss to Flight of Fancy and I'm like, "Do I need this?"

pinkpaint

Every picture of enchanted one looks different so I think all I will be getting is siren song and pet me please.
It really does. I can't tell if it's more brown, pink, or just straight up beige. Maybe it's pulling different dependent on skintone?

Genn

I just pulled out 4 lip glosses from last spring/summer to convince myself I really don't need any lip products. Galaxy Rose, Strictly plutonic, Mall Madness, Stay Sweet.

I haven't even used any of these yet.

SleepingBeauty

Fathom's Deep looks stunning but I need to stick to my list and I'm only wearing neutrals anyway, so it's a skip. I'd love to see a swatch of Soul Serenade, though.

blondie929

Thanks in advance, hun!  It really does. I can't tell if it's more brown, pink, or just straight up beige. Maybe it's pulling different dependent on skintone?
I'm sure it has something to do with skintones but I also think it's the lighting in some of the pictures that's making it look so many different things

Latest posts