MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Specktra, Sickmuse! And thanks for all the pics! Modern Lure looks really pretty, I bet it's jumping on some peoples' lists now.
amuse.gif

Dolly Snow

Modern Lure - check out that sexy pink shimmer: in normal daylight - the photo seriously doesn't show how rich and plummy the colour is, no matter how much i tried to adjust my cameraphone's settings to accurately depict the colour :shrugs: : close-up with flash : this is a beautifully deep, rich colour that is awesome for vampy looks. gonna post a pic of what it looks like with GotS underneath ;)
Damn its pretty!

Marsha Pomells

Modern Lure - check out that sexy pink shimmer: in normal daylight - the photo seriously doesn't show how rich and plummy the colour is, no matter how much i tried to adjust my cameraphone's settings to accurately depict the colour :shrugs: : close-up with flash : this is a beautifully deep, rich colour that is awesome for vampy looks. gonna post a pic of what it looks like with GotS underneath ;)
I've made the right choice. Cannot wait to team this with GotS

Purrkitten

Modern Lure - check out that sexy pink shimmer:

in normal daylight - the photo seriously doesn't show how rich and plummy the colour is, no matter how much i tried to adjust my cameraphone's settings to accurately depict the colour
shrugs.gif
:

close-up with flash :

this is a beautifully deep, rich colour that is awesome for vampy looks. gonna post a pic of what it looks like with GotS underneath
winks.gif
Oh man, how pretty this gloss is! TY for the pics!

breatheonbeat

in normal daylight - the photo seriously doesn't show how rich and plummy the colour is, no matter how much i tried to adjust my cameraphone's settings to accurately depict the colour
shrugs.gif
:

close-up with flash :

this is a beautifully deep, rich colour that is awesome for vampy looks. gonna post a pic of what it looks like with GotS underneath
winks.gif
i don't even like gloss and whoaaaa

i think everyone is excited for the pic with gots underneath
pompom.gif
thank you!

shrugs.gif
:

close-up with flash :

winks.gif
Wow thank you so much !!!! ordering now <3

lyseD

i love what comes naturally... i bought mine from the CCO so if anyone is interested in it i'd check there first if you want it. :)

It's a must have for those who are into neutral/nude/natural make up looks. :)
I can't find What Comes Naturally on the Canadian site. Was it LE?

Thank you.

Mac-Guy

Thank you.
LE in the TDF collection in 2012 (and the blogger who shall not be named gave it a bad rating ;-)

But WCN is released with AA again and I will certainly stock up again. I'm on my third (and last) BU of it.

lyseD

Thank you.

LE in the TDF collection in 2012 (and the blogger who shall not be named gave it a bad rating ;-)

But WCN is released with AA again and I will certainly stock up again. I'm on my third (and last) BU of it.
Thanks so much.

Debbs

B.E.A.U.T. I.F.U. L. If I had won the lotto I don't play I couldn't be any happier. Give me ALL the Modern Lures! ML is the star of the collection for me. TY!

MACina

Me too!

I can' t wait to get it in this pretty packaging
heart.gif

I got only 2 when it came out with the TDF and am on my last one
ssad.gif

sickmuse

thanks so much everyone for the kind welcomes and lovely words - i already feel at home here! admittedly i'm finding it tricky to keep up with all the posts lol. but i hope you're all finding my pics useful. i also need to learn how to do multiple quotes in one post in response to the requests for swatches, esp Modern Lure!

anyway, last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST - the lipsticks! sorry again for hyper pic onslaught...

arm swatches of Mystical and Goddess of the Sea:

l to r: Mystical (one swatch), Mystical (3 swatches), GotS (one swatch), GotS (3 swatches)

the following pics were taken in daylight, then flash, then close-up with flash.

Mystical:

GotS:

GotS with Modern Lure layered on top (you can kinda see the pink shimmer in the 3rd pic):

again, i apologise that the pictures aren't completely accurate with the colour. they're deeper than what the daylight photos show. the arm swatches are probably truest to the actual colour.

my fave just has to be GotS. i was super bummed-out that i missed out on Heavenly Hybrid, so you can imagine my delight that i managed to snag GotS. i think GotS might be slightly darker than HH, but it may just be the closest dupe i have!

if anyone's on the fence about GotS and love purples - get this shade. for reals. and if you want super-vampy lips, get ML for a two-hit combo!

so far i am lovin' this collection, and quite proud of myself that i managed to grab a few items before they sold out (again, HH woes continue to haunt me...). although i missed out on EO, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i can get a hold of it in store.

also looking forward to swatches of the other lipglasses!

PS, my fringe looks longer and eye makeup is slightly different in some of the pics - this is because i took some photos last night and a few again today, and had trimmed my fringe earlier this afternoon =)

SleepingBeauty

sickmuse - Welcome to Specktra!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Your pictures are great! GotS and Mystical look gorgeous on you. I also love your hair and your fringe. I wish I would look that good with a fringe.