MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
TRUTH!
closed.gif

I would not mind a Dazzle finish, even a repromote. There were quite a few I missed out on the first time out, but the ones from Temperature Rising were particularly awesome. 'Wore them a ton. A Dazzle with lots and lots of purple and teal dazzle in it would be super with this collection - like a magical mermaid fountain on the lips.

I'd love that!

Quote: Originally Posted by ilOVeMakEUp09

Hey guys idk if this has been posted yet! Or mabey I just havent seen it yet lol. I was scrolling through the mac hashtag on instagram and came across this!

Come on, MAC! Color story!

shontay07108

I want a quad if the colors will be awesome, obviously. I don't mind unusual color combos, but I want shadows that perform. I love the quads like Leopard Luxe and Photorealism. I still use those.

GlamQueen21

Quote:Originally Posted by shontay07108

I want a quad if the colors will be awesome, obviously. I don't mind unusual color combos, but I want shadows that perform. I love the quads like Leopard Luxe and Photorealism. I still use those.

I still have Photorealism and Leopard Luxe quads! Both of them are amazing! Need to use them again soon!

kimibos

i dont have those but i have all 3 from shop cook. and i luv them. Good quads would be awesome. but then mac hasnt done any singles in a while.

kimibos

ohh the riri cocoa quad is good but very similar to permanent colors. i got it because i dont have any of the permanent colors. so i told myself it was OK.

Kristin Bacon

ohh the riri cocoa quad is good but very similar to permanent colors. i got it because i dont have any of the permanent colors. so i told myself it was OK.
hahaha yeah i do have all the perm colors similiar but they are my faves so i got her cocoa. i also love leopard luxe so much!!! Now those are cohesive to me. I love crazy color combos as well, but usually when mac attempts a quad like that atleast one of the colors is pink that turns silvery white on and i do not need any more of those!!!!!

shontay07108

hahaha yeah i do have all the perm colors similiar but they are my faves so i got her cocoa. i also love leopard luxe so much!!! Now those are cohesive to me. I love crazy color combos as well,  but usually when mac attempts a quad like that atleast one of the colors is pink that turns silvery white on and i do not need any more of those!!!!!
A pink that isn't hot pink is difficult to translate on deeper skin. I think a color scheme like photorealism fits into this packaging. I'd love to see greens and yellows and blues. :drool: I need to stop because whatever I'm dreaming of, it's not happening.

Kristin Bacon

A pink that isn't hot pink is difficult to translate on deeper skin. I think a color scheme like photorealism fits into this packaging. I'd love to see greens and yellows and blues.
th_drool.gif
I need to stop because whatever I'm dreaming of, it's not happening.
hahaha i feel u! Yes i dont have that quad but i love the looks of it. And your right, im pretty tan NC42-44 so a lot of pinks that arent hot pink turn silver on me. Any greens, yellows or teals are good wit me on this one!!! Everyone was hoping for teal packaging and we got it!! so who knows???

kimibos

A pink that isn't hot pink is difficult to translate on deeper skin. I think a color scheme like photorealism fits into this packaging. I'd love to see greens and yellows and blues.
th_drool.gif
I need to stop because whatever I'm dreaming of, it's not happening.
i actually dont know what colors i would like
girlhaha.gif

But i definitely expect blues and greens in this collection.

shontay07108

The cool thing is I just realized that this packaging matches my iPhone case. It's teal with raindrops on the back. I've been obsessed with it and now I'll have a compact to match. :cheer:

kimibos

hahaha yeah i do have all the perm colors similiar but they are my faves so i got her cocoa. i also love leopard luxe so much!!! Now those are cohesive to me. I love crazy color combos as well, but usually when mac attempts a quad like that atleast one of the colors is pink that turns silvery white on and i do not need any more of those!!!!!
i wish i had LL. the texture of the cocoa quad is awesome. perfect colors for vampy lips.

shontay07108

I was trying to think of the third quad that I love and it's Burmese Beauty. BB, LL and Photorealism are my favorite quads ever across any brand. I covet those things. It's a complete look and I never have to use other shadows unless I really want to. They're perfect.

OctoberViolet

I apologize ahead of time, but I wasn't sure where to post this. According to Dlisted.com, one of my favorite celebrity gossip websites there is a Jem and the Holograms movie coming out. Maybe, just maybe we will get our wishes and MAC will come out with a collection for us. A damn good collection that is.
punk_.gif