MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The pic was tagged with bronzer, so I guess that's what it is.

Aah, I am dying to know the colourstory!

Genn

Hopefully there is a blush and lipstick color I like. Do you think quad or singles for eyeshadow ?

MACina

The pic was tagged with bronzer, so I guess that's what it is.

Aah, I am dying to know the colourstory!

sigh.gif

Kristin Bacon

Im hoping for single shadows and a quad!!! Mac used to do that in some collections. like spring colour forcast. cant think of a recent time where they did that tho. so if only one, i prefer singles!!!

kimibos

Im hoping for single shadows and a quad!!! Mac used to do that in some collections. like spring colour forcast. cant think of a recent time where they did that tho. so if only one, i prefer singles!!!
i want singles too!!!! sometimes you get colors that you dont want in quads like CARBON
girlhaha.gif
. so singles are better

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I really hope it's Sun Dipped (my favorite bronzer ever) so I can buy multiples without really guilty lol...
And I hope those are regular bronzers and not the Pro Longwear ones, I really dislike them. I was finally able to sell my Sun Dipped, I'm glad it's gone and don't want another.
amuse.gif

kimibos

And I hope those are regular bronzers and not the Pro Longwear ones, I really dislike them. I was finally able to sell my Sun Dipped, I'm glad it's gone and don't want another.
amuse.gif
i have been using mac's select sheer pressed as my face powder but i think im going to get a careblend powder next.

im hoping the bronzers are careblend.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
i have been using mac's select sheer pressed as my face powder but i think im going to get a careblend powder next.

im hoping the bronzers are careblend.
I've never had a Careblend one, so I'd be happy to try one if they come out with this collection.

Kristin Bacon

i want singles too!!!! sometimes you get colors that you dont want in quads like CARBON
girlhaha.gif
. so singles are better
Yes, or one of the shadows in a quad is jus lame in pigmentation or dosnt go wit the other colors at all, imo. Or as in Maleficant ALL the shadows are perm!!! so #TeamSingleShadows

GlamQueen21

Quote:Originally Posted by ilOVeMakEUp09

Hey guys idk if this has been posted yet! Or mabey I just havent seen it yet lol. I was scrolling through the mac hashtag on instagram and came across this!

The packaging is gorgeous!!!! I must have it!!!

Latest posts