MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I don't need more eyeshadows, so I'm not planning to get any from this collection. And I don't need more blushes right now either, lol. Plus, I have blushes from other brands on my wish list, so I'd welcome it if MAC doesn't come out with pretty ones until fall.
I just want a bronzer for the packaging, a lipstick if there's a nude/MLBB shade and the highlight powder if there is one this year.

kimibos

I don't need more eyeshadows, so I'm not planning to get any from this collection. And I don't need more blushes right now either, lol. Plus, I have blushes from other brands on my wish list, so I'd welcome it if MAC doesn't come out with pretty ones until fall.
I just want a bronzer for the packaging, a lipstick if there's a nude/MLBB shade and the highlight powder if there is one this year.
yes because you need a bronzer, lipstick and highlighter RIGHT NOW!!! hahah jk.

i bet there is going to be a nude.

shontay07108

I'm definitely not looking for blush. I have tons and I think it's the one product where you don't have to keep hoarding the same thing. I'd love duochrome shadows. Something funky like Club shadow or Blue Brown pigment. That kinda idea. I want there to be variety. I'm hoping for cool lipsticks (even though I don't need that either). I would say nude, but I know that the nude Mac comes up with wouldn't be the kind that works for me.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
yes because you need a bronzer, lipstick and highlighter RIGHT NOW!!! hahah jk.

i bet there is going to be a nude.
Hey, I'm #TeamLowBuy so I'm just trying to make a somewhat reasonable list, lol.

They should bring back Lazy Day l/s in this collection.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OMG what if pet me please is the nude of the collection? do you have that one already?
No, I don't have it and looking at swatches I don't like it too much. Not sure if I'd buy it. Hopefully there'll be some other wearable shades and not just brights in this collection.

mosha010

I apologize ahead of time, but I wasn't sure where to post this. According to Dlisted.com, one of my favorite celebrity gossip websites there is a Jem and the Holograms movie coming out. Maybe, just maybe we will get our wishes and MAC will come out with a collection for us. A damn good collection that is.
punk_.gif
You're my soulmate right now. 1. I love Michael K. I read my news from dlisted (which says a lot about my care of anything important going on) 2. Omg jem movie. Enough said 3. Omg respective mac Jem collection

kimibos

No, I don't have it and looking at swatches I don't like it too much. Not sure if I'd buy it. Hopefully there'll be some other wearable shades and not just brights in this collection
i agree.

i cant find swatches of LAzy day. only a bright red comes up. weird.

OctoberViolet

I apologize ahead of time, but I wasn't sure where to post this. According to Dlisted.com, one of my favorite celebrity gossip websites there is a Jem and the Holograms movie coming out. Maybe, just maybe we will get our wishes and MAC will come out with a collection for us. A damn good collection that is.
punk_.gif

You're my soulmate right now.
1. I love Michael K. I read my news from dlisted (which says a lot about my care of anything important going on)
2. Omg jem movie. Enough said
3. Omg respective mac Jem collection
friends.gif
Soulmates!!!!!!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
And I hope those are regular bronzers and not the Pro Longwear ones, I really dislike them. I was finally able to sell my Sun Dipped, I'm glad it's gone and don't want another.
amuse.gif
Aw, I love the PLW bronzers. Maybe we can have both? Like TR had both regular and PLW ones.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Aw, I love the PLW bronzers.  Maybe we can have both?  Like TR had both regular and PLW ones.
That would be great :) I was thinking maybe there could be cream bronzers as well. Or maybe bronzers in the Extra Dimension formula?

PixieDancer

punk_.gif
th_star.gif
That would be "Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous!" HeeHee
th_star.gif

Kristin Bacon

OMG in the we wish mac would make this thread we were wishing for a Gem collex. Im all about a Gem movie that would rock my world. i had all the dolls and the rock concert stage