MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

breatheonbeat

Haha, I'll bet! I don't own any Tom Ford products, but I hear the quality is amazing.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect matte or satin finish highlighter for my skintone. I love shimmer, but I don't like using it so much on my nose pores.
whenever i think of tom ford i think of temptalia. i saw her post on organization once, and she had like 20 TF perfume bottles lined up.

pretty_melody

Haha, I'll bet! I don't own any Tom Ford products, but I hear the quality is amazing.

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect matte or satin finish highlighter for my skintone. I love shimmer, but I don't like using it so much on my nose pores.
His products are so gorgeous but I just can't get myself too wrapped up in his products or I'd have no apartment... Every woman needs to own a TF lipstick at some point they last forever and such a gorgeous formula!

pretty_melody

whenever i think of tom ford i think of temptalia. i saw her post on organization once, and she had like 20 TF perfume bottles lined up.
Wow! I always envy her when she puts up reviews for Tom Ford stuff, I'm like "I don't think I could bring myself to buy a $200 dollar perfume..."

MaitaiFluff

I know, right??!!! I keep looking at AS and thinking, well maybe ... But definitely the lipsticks. Maybe all of them. Because I'm a lipstick hoarder and I need more. (yeah right)
Hahaha. But, but...it's hard not to want ALL these lipsticks. They look so different than all the others. I'm also pondering the bronzer. I have fancy Guerlain ones, but they're so pretty I don't want to use them up. Then, maybe a brush. I don't need another brush, but I want one.

Mac-Guy

As for SS. I'm torn between that and pmp. I already have it from fabulous felines, but it being less frosted is making me want it instead. I just don't know
#teamneptune. I love mine. Gorgeous duochrome rose gold/old gold with an antique gold base.

MandyVanHook

I was looking at the Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille cologne for my husband because he loves the smell of the fresh tobacco in cigar humidors, but THE PRICE!

pretty_melody

Hahaha. But, but...it's hard not to want ALL these lipsticks. They look so different than all the others. I'm also pondering the bronzer. I have fancy Guerlain ones, but they're so pretty I don't want to use them up. Then, maybe a brush. I don't need another brush, but I want one.
Yeah I'd probably buy all the lipsticks if I had lots of cash and no self control, I'm already pushing it with what I'm getting 103 bucks worth of stuff...not including tax. The bf is gonna hate me.

Dominique33

His products are so gorgeous but I just can't get myself too wrapped up in his products or I'd have no apartment... Every woman needs to own a TF lipstick at some point they last forever and such a gorgeous formula!
sigh.gif
I agree but we don't have the brand where I live ( and we have maybe 10 Sephora stores here ! )

MandyVanHook

As for SS. I'm torn between that and pmp. I already have it from fabulous felines, but it being less frosted is making me want it instead. I just don't know
SS just isn't doing it for me. I just don't think it's going to be much of anything on my pigmented lips.

pretty_melody

I was looking at the Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille cologne for my husband because he loves the smell of the fresh tobacco in cigar humidors, but THE PRICE!
It's a killer isn't it? you know what smells fabulous though? Tom ford Noir, the bf had a sample of it and it smells amazing! Like a sophisticated sexy man!

breatheonbeat

It's a killer isn't it? you know what smells fabulous though? Tom ford Noir, the bf had a sample of it and it smells amazing! Like a sophisticated sexy man!
bloomingdales gave me a sample of black orchid or whatever. i didn't really even like it, but all day i was like oh yanno just smelling like tom ford, miss fancy over here

pretty_melody

sigh.gif
I agree but we don't have the brand where I live ( and we have maybe 10 Sephora stores here ! )
Yeah I saved up when we went to NYC for a wedding and got my TF stuff at Sak's. I was like a kid in a candy store "To my right Tom ford, to my left Chanel, In the back Guerlain and Giorgrio Armani" Twas heaven!

Tom Ford and shake shack, was the best day ever!

SleepingBeauty

I don't want to miss Aphrodite's Shell. I'm so glad I bought it because it's one of the best beauty products I've ever purchased. It gives a nice glow and warmth to my skin without me looking too orange or as if I'm tryring too hard. I've worn it every day in the last two weeks.

breatheonbeat

sigh.gif
i haven't ever seen it in a store, but we have a super high end mall by me where i am sure it exists. the department stores there are bloomingdales, neiman marcus, nordstroms.... and then inside its like prada and stuff.

i always feel so awkward going there. i went into la perla for fun and the woman wouldnt even look at me, which is hard when the store is like one 12x12 room.

pretty_melody

bloomingdales gave me a sample of black orchid or whatever. i didn't really even like it, but all day i was like oh yanno just smelling like tom ford, miss fancy over here
ROFL I tried out some of his perfumes and they are very lovely but I agree about black orchid it's definitely not an everyday normal scent it really stands out. I like to play Jay z's Tom ford to feel extra awesome.
0.jpg

MissElle12

i haven't ever seen it in a store, but we have a super high end mall by me where i am sure it exists. the department stores there are bloomingdales, neiman marcus, nordstroms.... and then inside its like prada and stuff.

i always feel so awkward going there. i went into la perla for fun and the woman wouldnt even look at me, which is hard when the store is like one 12x12 room.
short hills or garden state?

Latest posts