MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

LouGarner

i was born in Brooklyn but I live on eastern long island now. I'm way out near the Hamptons. I love it out here and could never go back but the property taxes and rent is outrageous.
that's what I like about Texas. you can get a 3,000 sq ft house and the property taxes aren't crazy and there isn't any state tax. long island is nice as well. My aunt lives somewhere in long island

Starlight77

i'm reading every 3rd page as there are 35 new ones. geez LOL

all about that ps4 now boo .. let me stop frontin my hubby got the ps4 and now thats all i have but when ps3 was in style i use to love me some call of duty!
Is it worth it to get the ps4? My bf has the ps3 but wants 4 so I was thinking of buying it for our two year dating anni for him.
i have PS4, i'm a gaming junkie. I love it. totally worth it. My husband and I are totally dorky. We have 2 one in each room so we can play online together.
supacool.gif

Starlight77

i was born in Brooklyn but I live on eastern long island now. I'm way out near the Hamptons. I love it out here and could never go back but the property taxes and rent is outrageous.
that's what I like about Texas. you can get a 3,000 sq ft house and the property taxes aren't crazy and there isn't any state tax. long island is nice as well. My aunt lives somewhere in long island
i have so many friends that have moved from here to NC and pay a fraction what we pay. One friend bought a house that was in foreclosure for less then what my property taxes are a year. seriously? ughhh but i don't think I could leave NY. I try, I want too, but i can't lol

LouGarner

i have so many friends that have moved from here to NC and pay a fraction what we pay. One friend bought a house that was in foreclosure for less then what my property taxes are a year. seriously? ughhh but i don't think I could leave NY. I try, I want too, but i can't lol
it is hard to leave but once you do you don't want to go back lol. I mean the food, the fashion, the people, the culture.... New York rocks.

LMarie21

I have Revlon's Matte Balm in Sultry...I'm looking up swatches to compare cause I think that is similar to Mystical...

Starlight77

it is hard to leave but once you do you don't want to go back lol. I mean the food, the fashion, the people, the culture.... New York rocks.
very true. there's no place like home lol