MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

LMarie21

I'm so tired
sleepy.gif
lol

NaniLovesMAC

welp I took a buzzfeed quiz to determine what kind of unicorn I am, and well I'm an invisible unicorn...

so sleepy... taking buzzfeed quizzes is like the point of no return.

thud.gif

LMarie21

I still have to get up and try to go to Macy's when they open to see if I can get my cousin the TLK lippy (grad gift) ...now I am thinking I'm gonna be too tired and should just get her something from this collection instead lol...

Starlight77

I just went up to new york in october and loved it! The bf's from there and he misses it It's super expensive to live there though from what I've looked at. You can live in Florida for pretty cheap, it is nice if you've lived upstate forever. I'm sure it would be a nice change from the cold and snow all the time.
I've been a city girl all my life .. brooklyn girl to be exact .. city life is all i know when i go to visit family upstate or on long island I don't know what to do with all that silence lol .. yea its expensive i live in a one bedroom apt and my rent is only 950 cause I've lived here for so long but now i crappy 1 bedroom goes for 1,500

i'm in NY, I could only dream of these prices lOL

MelroseLuvsMkup

Good morning ladies.......heading out to work. Ladies you deserve a :clap: for being strong and stalking all night. Hopefully mac can reward you guys soon for causing you to be sleep deprived. I hope I can keep up at work. P.s I'm sorry, I'm not going to read back a those pages that I miss.......

LouGarner

I've been a city girl all my life .. brooklyn girl to be exact .. city life is all i know when i go to visit family upstate or on long island I don't know what to do with all that silence lol .. yea its expensive i live in a one bedroom apt and my rent is only 950 cause I've lived here for so long but now i crappy 1 bedroom goes for 1,500
I was born and raised in New York City (Brooklyn, east new York) and still have family there however rent is crazy.

queenblenda

welp I took a buzzfeed quiz to determine what kind of unicorn I am, and well I'm an invisible unicorn...

so sleepy... taking buzzfeed quizzes is like the point of no return.

thud.gif

lmao i actually just looked this up and took the quiz Ive officially lost it!

Rainbow Unicorn
650a900affa500d2fe2f1f7fbbf0211b-5.jpg
Shutterstock

[h=2]You wonderful, perfect, transcendently magical rainbow unicorn! You’re all the magic in the world combined into one shining, perfect, rainbow beacon of hope. All the other unicorns want you at their unicorn parties![/h]

breatheonbeat

Omggg lol...totally reminds me of high school - I remember seeing Stephen on campus at SFSU one time lol...
i remember it being on but i didn't actually watch it. i really like lauren as a person (she has this aesthetic i just love) and so i'm watching it now.
everything is SO 2005. all of the outfits, the denim minis, the songs..

NaniLovesMAC

lmao i actually just looked this up and took the quiz Ive officially lost it!

Rainbow Unicorn
650a900affa500d2fe2f1f7fbbf0211b-5.jpg
Shutterstock

[h=2]You wonderful, perfect, transcendently magical rainbow unicorn! You’re all the magic in the world combined into one shining, perfect, rainbow beacon of hope. All the other unicorns want you at their unicorn parties![/h]
Yay!!

Starlight77

I was born and raised in New York City (Brooklyn, east new York) and still have family there however rent is crazy.
i was born in Brooklyn but I live on eastern long island now. I'm way out near the Hamptons. I love it out here and could never go back but the property taxes and rent is outrageous.

LMarie21

i remember it being on but i didn't actually watch it. i really like lauren as a person (she has this aesthetic i just love) and so i'm watching it now.
everything is SO 2005. all of the outfits, the denim minis, the songs..
Right?! Lol, definitely brings back memories lol

Latest posts