MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection (May 22, 2014)

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

6:30 Est it's not up. I think this is going up later like at 11... But don't quote me

welcome back!
6:30 Est it's not up. I think this is going up later like at 11... But don't quote me
Hey girl! I chased a raccoon away from KittyCat last night and thought of you.
Have u guys been awake this whole time!? Woah dedication. But I'll be honest I woke up at 12, 3 and 5am to check lol. And @burghchick lmfao you need to just adopt that coonie too. They all need love!

DarylandCarole

Have u guys been awake this whole time!? Woah dedication. But I'll be honest I woke up at 12, 3 and 5am to check lol. And @burghchick lmfao you need to just adopt that coonie too. They all need love!
hahahaha!!! It's afraid of me now! When it was trying to drag one of my bowls away one night I reached down and smacked it's butt! Ever since then it runs as soon as I come outside. We've had raccoons come inside a few times. They are determined little things! Possums, on the other hand, are so dumb they just look at me like "I'm scared but I'll just sit here and look scared." I will be happy to move back to the city. Or the beach.

MissAileen

Good Morning Ladies!! I'm officially awake now, i woke up like 3-4 times thru out the night to check. Hope these babies launch soon.
clapping.gif

jchait

Boyfriend just woke me up on his way to golf. Only 239 new posts....guess I wasn't the only one to pass out! Hahahahaha! 6:51....let's see if it goes up at 7!

SeaBreeze33

I was going to get WD, SS and ML lipglass, but I'm thinking I don't need BOTH SS and WD... so I may just pick up 2 WD lipglasses since I'm REALLY loving it for some reason. So I'm thinking just Delphic, Fathoms and GotS tonight, since I pre-ordered everything else.

pretty_melody

I really hope so then I can go to work happy and not have to do the whole "hey bf can you hopefully remember this list I'm giving you and check the page every ten minutes"

SamC

Im at work :( i hate shopping on my phone! its the only internet available to me at my job though. im hoping it goes up soon!